• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 29th: PM2019 007: The Houen Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Not looking good for continuity at all; if there isn't even 1 reference to anything that was from the past series and not some retcon then I'm dropping this series.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Hold, on if Ash and Go don't catch anything, they will enter the tournament with just Scorbunny and Pikachu? LOL.

Gonzalo85arg

Good morning.
Everyone says that compared to other episodes, the title says nothing, but to me it says a lot, since we don't know how the battles will be 1 vs. 1, 2 vs. 2, 3 vs. 3, 6 vs. 6. Satoshi can quietly use pokemon from the laboratory or Alola, the subject is in GO. For my Satoshi he will use reservations, and I lean more towards Pokemon from the Hoen region. Cheers

Konja7

Good morning.
Everyone says that compared to other episodes, the title says nothing, but to me it says a lot, since we don't know how the battles will be 1 vs. 1, 2 vs. 2, 3 vs. 3, 6 vs. 6. Satoshi can quietly use pokemon from the laboratory or Alola, the subject is in GO. For my Satoshi he will use reservations, and I lean more towards Pokemon from the Hoen region. Cheers

Go will catch many bug Pokemon in Episode 6. So, he has other Pokemon at this point.

That said, I think the more likely is this tournament will be 1 vs 1. So, I think Ash will only use Pikachu and Go will only use Scorbunny.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
So, either they moved the Frontier to its game location, or this is an anime-original version.

If it's a tournament, I guess we're doing the Dome?
Perhaps all Frontier locations are secretly giant helicopters, not just Brandon's.

quake

I'm holding out hope that it's new,besides when was he last in Hoenn! Things change! Look at the new lab and professor in Kanto!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Hope we see the pyramid again, I mean, that facility is mobile

Aleh

«Last Hope»
In HGSS and BW it’s already stated that there’s a Battle Frontier in both Johto and Sinnoh, presumably it’s just the Frontier Brains who move from a region to the other. I think?

Konja7

Wonder why they kept this secret for so long.

Episode 4 and 7 were not mentioned in official twitter (we know the title of Episode 4 in a magazine).

In Episode 4, we will meet Scorbunny. So, it is an important Episode.

Maybe something about the Battle Frontier Challenge of Episode 7 is important for the season.

Kein

AKA Silktree
I'm guessing that "Battle Frontier" is just a fancy name for a one-episode tournament. If they were going to cover the non-Dome facilities later, they'd call this facility the Battle Dome.

They could shoehorn references to the Kanto Battle Frontier, but honestly, there is no conenction aside from the name in all likelihood.

Did they just not tell us because how boring it was?

I don't mean the episode in of itself but the title and summary being boring because at least the other episodes dealt with something far more specific that could be illustrated while this not the case.
Hit the nail right on the head. The Scorbunny episode didn't get illustrated, either. Not every setting is that interesting (at least to the artist, Ariga), but the episode could still stand out somehow.

Soniman

Break the Limit
So Kanto, Galar, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh... that only leaves Unova, Kalos, and Alola now right?

Edit: This new series is really confusing. The focus is all over the place. The lack of consistency is kind of annoying honestly.
This is exactly what we were told is happening. They're globe trotting all over the world. Nothing about this is surprising

D

Deleted member 384931

I mean this tournament cant be that hard if Gou would enter with Scorbunny.

And from Hoenn to Sinnoh to Jotho?

Konja7

I mean this tournament cant be that hard if Gou would enter with Scorbunny.

And from Hoenn to Sinnoh to Jotho?

It is likely from Kanto to Hoenn to Kanto to Sinnoh to Kanto to Jotho to Kanto

In Episode 8, Ash and Go are in Kanto (Vermillion City) when they meet a Piplup, which they should return to Sinnoh.

ChampioN-Trainer-BriaN

The wild pokemon can be found in other regions as well right? A lot of Jhoto, Hoenn and Sinnoh pokemon appeared during frontier saga in Kanto. And we have already seen a trainer with Corviknight in kanto.
There is a possibility that Ash catches a Galar pokemon but it doesn't have to be in Galar.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
The WHAT challenge??

There's no chance but it would be cool to reintroduce Anabel, SuMo version.

Red and Blue

Maybe Go can use of the the Bugs he caught in the prior episode. Beedrill or Venomoth would be sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.