• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 2nd: PM2019 134 - The Future I Seize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Next week's episode of Pokedoko will be promoting this episode/arc:

After dreaming of Go, who has managed to clear all kinds of Trial Missions, Hajime Syacho and Kaerutei try "Project Mew" Missions themselves! We'll also have a supportive message from Go's voice actor Daiki Yamashita!

Summary:
The new promo video is practically movie-scale?! Can Nakano, who has become so obsessed with it he's actually turned into a Mew, manage to reach the Mythical Pokémon Mew?! It's time for a Mew photo challenge as Chasers!!
And there's Pokémogu too!

Cast:
Ryogo Matsumaru
Hikaru Takahashi
Abareru-kun
Shoko Nakagawa (voice of Koccar)
Guests: Hajime Syacho, Kaerutei (Shuhei Nakano and Iwakura), Daiki Yamashita and Pikachu

Guy100

Next week's episode of Pokedoko will be promoting this episode/arc:
Does this likely mean that the project mew arc will conclude on episode 134. The episode trailer sure did allude to this.

I guess, this most likely means Goh will probably not be getting Mew anytime soon.

My only thoughts are based on the 4th JN opening, how does regigigas play an important role to this mini arc's plot and will Grookey finally be evolving.

I'm guess Regigigas is the islands Guardian which will be the road block to the chasers reaching Mew perhpas, or maybe the 4th opening was just all hype like the Mega Lucario vs Leon's Charizard snapshot.

I guess I'll have to contemplate over this as I eat turkey next week.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Considering this is the episode they chose to promote it, feels like this should be the closing episode of Project Mew like we thought, no?

It's probably more because they couldn't choose 133 since they had to do an SV release special this weekend. The week before they did an SV prerelease special, and the week before that any Project Mew promotion would've collided with the finals hype.

Last edited:

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Interesting, they didn't post a summary for this episode on the official website after today's episode aired either. Strange, they always do that.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I wonder why no summary. Really interesting.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Summary from the movie site

So they're okay with putting it THERE? This is just getting weird now.

Summary:

Trouble has led to the Chasers splitting into two teams. Go, Tokio and Asahi have run into Kyogre, while Shigeru and Tsurugi have run into Groudon! What are Legendary Pokémon doing here? What does Go and the others see as they continue further into Table Mountain...? And will Go manage to reach Mew and fulfill his dream?!

Status
Not open for further replies.