• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 2nd: PM2019 134 - The Future I Seize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!

ShadowForce720

Not after you've been gloating about us being wrong this entire series, just deserts have been severed. Goh is out of here.

oh-no-poor-you.gif

People really thought he was staying
I wouldn’t be counting my Torchics before they hatch if I were you.

The fact of the matter is we don’t know what’s going to happen, we will just to wait and see.

Especially considering the fact that episode 135 might not even be the final episode since it lacks the final episode mark.

Heck it could wasn’t that long ago that some people were certain that Project Mew was going to happen off screen and that the SV anime would still start up around the same time as the new games came out and yet here we are.

Basically at this point anyone who’s trying to act like it’s confirmed that Goh is definitely leaving or that we know when the anime is ending or anything else is jumping to conclusions to quickly.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Heck it could wasn’t that long ago that some people were certain that Project Mew was going to happen off screen and that the SV anime would still start up around the same time as the new games came out and yet here we are.
The post was mostly sarcasm towards UnovaMaster who kept saying people were silly for thinking Goh was leaving during the duration of the series. Although, I myself have never considered him staying after JN in the first place before all of this.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Goh: "The anime is in the palm of my hands!"

*Goh throws Ash off a cliff*

P.S. Reminder that Dawn never got a 3 episode or more arc where Ash was absent

Why after Finals IV: Partner would this rule of Ash never being gone from more than one episode in a row change? FUNNY TIMING HUH?

You're going into panic mode arent' you?

Akashin

_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

I thought it meant he was going to suddenly reveal right out of the blue that he is a world champion in tap dancing on toilets.
And… why are you being needlessly condescending about it? He was clarifying the difference between Goh’s catchphrase and the title of this episode to someone who asked if the title was Goh’s catchphrase.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
You guys make it sound like Goh is gonna have a tragic death in this episode lol
I think some people around here are hoping he gets Poochie’d.

lr0ijmo9cqq01.jpg

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I think some people around here are hoping he gets Poochie’d.

lr0ijmo9cqq01.jpg
Poochie was a totally radical dude who loved recycling and his fate was cruel.

Status
Not open for further replies.