• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 2nd: PM2019 134 - The Future I Seize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
We have our first summary:

The Chasers are in danger after trouble leads to them splitting into two teams!

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 太田彬彦 (Akihiko Ota)
Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi)
Animation Director 大山愛子 (Aiko Oyama)
Animation Director 中村季実代 (Kimiyo Nakamura)

Master Pikachu 11

Lol, this just muddles 135 even moreso because it could both end this arc here or go into one more. The title is actually talking about us trying to seize the future of the anime.
It’s Goh’s catchphrase that is in the title, it has nothing to do with the future of the anime.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Lol, this just muddles 135 even moreso because it could both end this arc here or go into one more. The title is actually talking about us trying to seize the future of the anime.
You're reading too much into this...

masdog

masdog

It could be filler lol
Probably not. There is a good chance that 135 is part of Project Mew if the summaries for 133 and 134 are anything to go by.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
You know, given this episode's summary, I wonder if the title for 135 means that Goh meets Mew, either at the end of this episode or in the next one, and either helps him/her with something or just goes on a fun adventure with the cat-like Pokémon and they eventually part ways as friends, and with Goh either changing his goal to meeting more Legendaries, or deciding to go back to school to learn more so maybe he can potentially interact with them better when he goes on his next journey, which could lead him to going to Paldea to learn more about Pokémon. It could be an interesting development for Goh, even if he doesn't continue into the next series.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I predict the two teams being Tokio and Asahi
And the other being Gary, Tsurugi and Goh, with Goh showing his growth by being able to work with these two in a proper coordinated way
Also yeah doesn't feel like PM's last episode, which means either next episode is indeed about Goh and Mew or my initial fears were correct and this arc getting rushed to oblivion

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
The glad I met you sounds more of an ending or goodbye episode than anything to do with PM imo. But we have to wait and see

The clue is that their pokeballs don't seem to be working. So Goh will meet Mew, but won't be able to catch it. So the title for 135 is very likely now about Goh saying goodbye to Mew after escaping whatever gets set up in this episode..

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Oh! I was so busy I forgot:

Chance of Rocketness: 0% They are gods but not omnipresent.

They lost that power in BW.

BlueDragonfangirl

Dam it Gary, this is what you get for relying on technology too much, the Gary from the earlier seasons wouldn have difficulty in this kind of situation.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I predict the two teams being Tokio and Asahi
And the other being Gary, Tsurugi and Goh, with Goh showing his growth by being able to work with these two in a proper coordinated way
Also yeah doesn't feel like PM's last episode, which means either next episode is indeed about Goh and Mew or my initial fears were correct and this arc getting rushed to oblivion

The preview for 133 implies the teams are Go/Tokio/Asahi and Shigeru/Tsurugi.

Status
Not open for further replies.