• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 2nd: PM2019 134 - The Future I Seize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingertail24

Yeah judging by the preview it looks like PM is only two episodes. I wonder what 135 will be. Especially since apparently there are two more untitled episodes after it

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Leave Mew alone, you hunters chasers !
Go eat an apple, delinquents.

BobbbidyBob

But.....what about Professor-looks-evil?

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Ain't no way they're defeating a Groudon and Kyogre.

UnovaMaster

Yeah this is a fight against Mew, it's not wrapping in one episode <3

Excited for the Project Mew preview of December 9th because those shiny gems look important

BlueDragonfangirl

So, this episode is about Goh over Ash, well so much for this being the final episode, instead we waste three episodes on Goh forcing Mew to be his Pokémon, what a great Pokémon hunter he is.

Wonder what the next batch of episodes will be about? Hopefully the set up for the next series for Ash.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
That tells me that they are definitely hiding something important

They aren't. While the official anime website didn't post it, it was posted on the official MOVIE website... and told us absolutely nothing we didn't already know.

Trouble has led to the Chasers splitting into two teams. Go, Tokio and Asahi have run into Kyogre, while Shigeru and Tsurugi have run into Groudon! What are Legendary Pokémon doing here? What does Go and the others see as they continue further into Table Mountain...? And will Go manage to reach Mew and fulfill his dream?!

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Why Horace uses Garderovoir and not Meganium?

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
I thought the Groudon and Kyogre fights were not happening at the same time, but I guess they are?

But we also know Mew transforms into them, so how does that work? Multiple Mew? Or just Double Team or something? I hope there's some cool reveal in the next episode involving Mew.

Guy100

That is one powerful Mew. Based on 133, I thought for a second that their were two Mews on the island, and they had transformed into a respective legendary ( Kygore and Groundon). But ep 134, shows that Mew can duplicate itself and transform at the same time. I dont think Goh will defeat it, but perhaps grookey will play a role in persuading Mew to be Goh's pokemon.

To think Goh may actually be taking home the rarest Pokemon is mind boggling, but then again, practically eveyone on project Mew owns a legendary.

However, what makes me think Goh may fail his mission is the fact that he promise to meet up with Ash, with each having smile to signify that they accomplished their goal. Calling Ash on his cell doesn't seem to fulfil that actual promise, especially when there's a sinking ship in the picture portrait.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Yet to watch todays episode due to exams but really hope the pacing was good enough to warrant this as a finale if it is the PM finale unfortunately
Very happy to see Tokio has a Virizon though

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I recently used a Mew in a draft league where other players were complaining about how low-key OP it is so seeing something very similar here is fun.

UnovaMaster

That is one powerful Mew. Based on 133, I thought for a second that their were two Mews on the island, and they had transformed into a respective legendary ( Kygore and Groundon). But ep 134, shows that Mew can duplicate itself and transform at the same time. I dont think Goh will defeat it, but perhaps grookey will play a role in persuading Mew to be Goh's pokemon.

To think Goh may actually be taking home the rarest Pokemon is mind boggling, but then again, practically eveyone on project Mew owns a legendary.

However, what makes me think Goh may fail his mission is the fact that he promise to meet up with Ash, with each having smile to signify that they accomplished their goal. Calling Ash on his cell doesn't seem to fulfil that actual promise, especially when there's a sinking ship in the picture portrait.

Everybody gets back on the air vessel, then at the start of 135, Amaranth forcibly takes Mew's Pokeball from Goh and/or traps Goh and everyone, leading to Goh needing to call Ash

I can buy Mew being easy to befriend, the hard part was always going to be those who wanted to take the rare thing Goh has

AJ97

Everybody gets back on the air vessel, then at the start of 135, Amaranth forcibly takes Mew's Pokeball from Goh and/or traps Goh and everyone, leading to Goh needing to call Ash

I can buy Mew being easy to befriend, the hard part was always going to be those who wanted to take the rare thing Goh has
Goh's in Hoenn and Ash is in Kanto..

Nevertheless, would be crazier if Mewtwo contacts Ash after sensing Mew in trouble and teleports Ash to the location.

Status
Not open for further replies.