• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 2nd: PM2019 134 - The Future I Seize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
I kind of like how gleefully broken Mew is in the preview, just a little pink fetus god toying with everything around it. Even creating a massive Shadow Ball. Also I wonder of the PM leader is suspicious.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Sincerely hoping Mew is simply being an asshole and isn't just being influenced by something that's causing it to act like this.

Goh refused to believe those stories about Mew, but like, will this event prove those stories right?
Yeah, no more mind control plots by evil scientists/teams please

Ryker101

Looks great so far, Groudon/Kyogre is random but I’ll take it lol

Weird to think project mew is ending. I’m guessing Goh wants to catch it at first but let Mew go in the end. They’ll probably have a moment together and he’ll likely keep researching pokemon

Guy100

So the climax of this episode from watching the preview will be Goh somehow managing to get mew to calm itself and then capture it finally.

I really hope there will be something more to this, like with pikachu envisioning its comrades through his past journeys with Ash, but I bet its gonna be something half- *** ed as usual.

I realized some fans wont be happy with Goh keeping Mew for arguable reasons but its something fans will have to deal with.

I just hope Ash catches at least one more pokemon before journey's is over.

AllOfAshmon

Mezase Pokemon Master- Thank You Ash and Pikachu
So the climax of this episode from watching the preview will be Goh somehow managing to get mew to calm itself and then capture it finally.

I really hope there will be something more to this, like with pikachu envisioning its comrades through his past journeys with Ash, but I bet its gonna be something half- *** ed as usual.

I realized some fans wont be happy with Goh keeping Mew for arguable reasons but its something fans will have to deal with.

Who do you think/ want to see Ash catch? I prefer he get back in Primeape, was inform about his potential evolution and learning that he can get to learn more about Primeape evolution in Paldea as a way for him to go to the region (assuming he is staying of course)

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I feel like there is going to be a lot more to this episode than the trailer lets on. I don’t see PM completely wrapping up in this episode, especially since we still don’t have any information about 135 besides the title.

So the question is…what’s the twist going to be? Is the Professor evil or have a connection to Team Rocket? Are one or both of the lead chasers the bad guys?

UnovaMaster

I feel like there is going to be a lot more to this episode than the trailer lets on. I don’t see PM completely wrapping up in this episode, especially since we still don’t have any information about 135 besides the title.

So the question is…what’s the twist going to be? Is the Professor evil or have a connection to Team Rocket? Are one or both of the lead chasers the bad guys?

No idea why people think it's this simple, it's likely that if Goh catches Mew this simply, that he'll have to part with it again before the end of JN, but the arc is trying to give him that happiness for now

There's also a chance Amaranth is really after Mewtwo and all of this is bait for it

Guy100

Who do you think/ want to see Ash catch? I prefer he get back in Primeape, was inform about his potential evolution and learning that he can get to learn more about Primeape evolution in Paldea as a way for him to go to the region (assuming he is staying of course)
I'm hoping Ash catches that Lugia he encountered in the second episode of journey's.

So far, no trainer in journeys has successfully captured one of the legendary birds. Basically struggling to contend with each of the three elemental birds ( moltres, articuno, and zapdos). If Ash can capture a " Titan Legendary" ( a 680 stat power), such as Lugia, that would truly show his prowess as the strongest trainer, and eclipse all of Goh's legendary captures, besides Eternatus.

Technically, Solgaleo is officially considered a part of Ash's pokemon family/ team, and is also a stat 680 legendary, but I prefer Ash capture a titan legendary the traditional way by challenging and defeating one just to show his growth in strength and skill as a trainer.

BobbbidyBob

Goh NOT catching Mew won’t be trendy on Twitter lol

BlueDragonfangirl

Goh NOT catching Mew won’t be trendy on Twitter lol
The only twitter tweets Goh will get if he catches it will be hate tweets, pretty sure no one except the few fans he has want this.

Status
Not open for further replies.