• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 2nd: PM2019 134 - The Future I Seize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyro39

The games have been out officially for almost two weeks, at what point does it stop being a spoiler?
In a month or two IMO. I haven't started playing the SV games because:
1) I've been playing other games released this November.
2) I was sort of hoping a patch would come to fix some issues the games are having (ie. frame rate).

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
In a month or two IMO. I haven't started playing the SV games because:
1) I've been playing other games released this November.
2) I was sort of hoping a patch would come to fix some issues the games are having (ie. frame rate).
That patch is never coming, it seems since according to GF “they haven’t individually found any problems”.

Anyways, sorry if I spoiled anything major for you. I apologize.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Yeah. Deep down, I know I'm wasting my time waiting.

It's alright. I've been very careful avoiding major spoilers for the SV games.
Yeah for the most part some of the glitches are pretty funny not gonna lie. My game has only crashed once and I had a situation where I had to manually turn it off and play it again. Good thing it automatically saves. Glitches a side, it’s pretty good and rivals BW2 and SM imo so I wouldn’t let that ruing for you

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Yeah for the most part some of the glitches are pretty funny not gonna lie. My game has only crashed once and I had a situation where I had to manually turn it off and play it again. Good thing it automatically saves. Glitches a side, it’s pretty good and rivals BW2 and SM imo so I wouldn’t let that ruing for you
I turned off my auto save because of the glitches from the past games. Maybe this is another glitch caused by it because I haven't really had any issues and my game hasn't crashed at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.