• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 2nd: SM99 - Where is Eievui Going? To the End of the World for the Sake of a Meeting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatsRight

Does evolution even mean anything in the anime? Torterra did better pre evovoled

Exactly, a Pokemon becomes more powerful when the writers want it to.

Besides that evolutions are rarely pivoted through hard work by the trainer in the anime anyway, they're DEM power boosts. Did Mallow have to train Bounsweet remotely for her to evolve, BOTH TIMES? While Ash can at least sometimes earn new moves and Z Crystals, evolutions tend to just be something he GETS.

Red and Blue

I wonder who Eevee intends to meet? Since it will eventually join the school I doubt it has a trainer. Probably a fellow Pokemon.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Biggest shock of the series: Eevee is going to find Guzma.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I wonder who Eevee intends to meet? Since it will eventually join the school I doubt it has a trainer. Probably a fellow Pokemon.
I don’t think Eevee has any intentions to meet anyone and will end up wherever it ends up. And it’ll eventually join the group anyway upon a chance meeting.

Red and Blue

I don’t think Eevee has any intentions to meet anyone and will end up wherever it ends up. And it’ll eventually join the group anyway upon a chance meeting.
Yeah but the summary kind of made it seem he was looking for someone in particular.

Henry's Journey

That Eevee better stay away from Ash. The hairdo thing means it's under contract to avoid evolution, and Ash can't go into a league with a team that hasn't evolved enough.

I know it sounds like a stretch but that Eevee could get as strong as Virgil's so I don't see no problem in him not evolving... and Ash desperately needs a new pokemon, anything will suffice atm.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8

Eevee looking for Leaf who ends up being the one to beat Ash would make me beyond happy

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
Eevee looking for Leaf who ends up being the one to beat Ash would make me beyond happy

As I said in another thread, I would love to see Leaf appear in the animé and be the one to beat Ash and possibly (hopefully) win the Alola League. It would be the first time a game character, much less a player character (in some timelines) was the one to crush Ash's dream. And, to me, that would make his losing a bit more palatable.

NitroLightningFlash

So a Persian seems to be causing trouble again, oh dear (which Persian is it though?) xD

I still don't think Eevee will be caught and that he'll just be a travelling companion Pokemon who agrees to help out sometimes as he travels with them on his way there (to thank Ash and Co for helping it here possibly?).

The 'Going To The End Of The World' part is intriguing, though wonder what that means. Either way it's good he finally appears, i also wonder who it is Eevee is meeting.

I'll just see what happens xD

EDIT: Although i'd like it if it was the Alolan Persian Tsareena defeated in SM083 (means possible Mallow and Tsareena focus) I hope it's the Alolan Persian that Torracat once had a problem with when he was still a Litten (with Torracat knowing Revenge, that Persian better watch out now! xD).

Eevee and Torracat might bond afterwards, which also may be one of the reasons Eevee stays for a while and travels with them (partially to thank Ash and Co, but also to be with Torracat, who hopefully helps Eevee out here who Eevee could look up to after this) ^^

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So a Persian seems to be causing trouble again, oh dear (which Persian is it though?) xD

I still don't think Eevee will be caught and that he'll just be a travelling companion Pokemon who agrees to help out sometimes as he travels with them on his way there (to thank Ash and Co for helping it here possibly?).

The 'Going To The End Of The World' part is intriguing, though wonder what that means. Either way it's good he finally appears, i also wonder who it is Eevee is meeting.

I'll just see what happens xD
I think it’s the Alolan Persian at Hau’oli Marketplace.

Yeah, doubt Eevee will be caught here. In a later part of the episode Ash and his classmates could use their Pokémon to attack the Alolan Persian again and save Eevee.

I think the ‘end of the world’ shows the extent of Eevee’s adventure and how far it got to Ash and his classmates.

D

Deleted member 384931

I think it’s the Alolan Persian at Hau’oli Marketplace.

Yeah, doubt Eevee will be caught here. In a later part of the episode Ash and his classmates could use their Pokémon to attack the Alolan Persian again and save Eevee.

I think the ‘end of the world’ shows the extent of Eevee’s adventure and how far it got to Ash and his classmates.
Where does that Eevee come from? Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova or Kalos?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
We don’t know. It could come from anywhere. I don’t think there’s a need from the anime to tell us where Eevee came from.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Kanto, probably, because of LGPE. Unlikely to come from region 8.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

I don't see why that's really important, if it's from a specific region then chances are it is gen 8.

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
That Eevee better stay away from Ash. The hairdo thing means it's under contract to avoid evolution, and Ash can't go into a league with a team that hasn't evolved enough.
He will go in with a team that isn't fully evolved. The fact that they've given Gaogaen and Fukuthrow to other major characters already makes it highly unlikely that Satoshi will be getting either of those. (Of course, speaking entirely from my own personal bias here, I'm very much okay with Mokuroh staying a Mokuroh forever. He's far too cute to evolve, dammit!) Though yeah, whatever his last two teammates are, it would be nice if they either reach their final stage, or are Pokémon that just flat-out don't evolve to begin with. Having Lugarugan be his only fully evolved Pokémon would be kinda lame...

'Course, what they could do is actually give him Solgaleo, but that might be a bit much...

Xuxuba

I hope it goes to Ash, just bc Eevee has become the second mascot of the series so he should be owned by the protagonist at this point.

But yeah, i doubt Eevee will evolve. Tbh, i think this team would still be one of the weakest he had even if Ash caught and evolved another pkmn.

Status
Not open for further replies.