1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

December 2nd: SM99 - Where is Eievui Going? To the End of the World for the Sake of a Meeting!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Nov 7, 2018.

1. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris Hee hee...

That Eevee better stay away from Ash. The hairdo thing means it's under contract to avoid evolution, and Ash can't go into a league with a team that hasn't evolved enough.

mockingjay likes this.
  2. ash&charizardfan

ash&charizardfan Humanity's greatest soldier

It wont matter anyways since he is going to lose there.

Darkrai 888 and Pokegirl Fan~ like this.
  3. AuraChannelerChris

Ash should have at best an over-glorified defeat like the previous league. I want to give the kid some pity for being such a loser.

:)

4. Locormus

Locormus Can we please get the old forum back?

Johto ring any bells? Granted, Ash leaned heavily on both Snorlax and Charizard, but he went in with a team where he only had one evolution, while Noctowl was caught as it was.

So considering how Ash now has Lycanroc and Torracat, that's already tied in a sense - with the big exception that in this series each pokemon has an easy nuke.. You couldn't say that about Totodile or Phanpy, heck.. Cyndaquil didn't even really have a finishing move..

ash&charizardfan likes this.
  5. AuraChannelerChris

My bad. That was just me trying to make that sound illegal and a joke. Ha ha.

6. MidnightMelody

MidnightMelody Degrassi Student

Does evolution even mean anything in the anime? Torterra did better pre evovoled

7. DatsRight

DatsRight Well-Known Member

Exactly, a Pokemon becomes more powerful when the writers want it to.

Besides that evolutions are rarely pivoted through hard work by the trainer in the anime anyway, they're DEM power boosts. Did Mallow have to train Bounsweet remotely for her to evolve, BOTH TIMES? While Ash can at least sometimes earn new moves and Z Crystals, evolutions tend to just be something he GETS.

8. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

I wonder who Eevee intends to meet? Since it will eventually join the school I doubt it has a trainer. Probably a fellow Pokemon.

9. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Pikachu is stronger than Ash-Greninja.

Biggest shock of the series: Eevee is going to find Guzma.

10. Rock Captain 99

Rock Captain 99 Well-Known Member

Maybe it has come to meet Litten/ torracat!!

11. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria The best Mega Evolution

I don’t think Eevee has any intentions to meet anyone and will end up wherever it ends up. And it’ll eventually join the group anyway upon a chance meeting.

12. Red and Blue

Yeah but the summary kind of made it seem he was looking for someone in particular.

13. Henry's Journey

Henry's Journey Well-Known Member

I know it sounds like a stretch but that Eevee could get as strong as Virgil's so I don't see no problem in him not evolving... and Ash desperately needs a new pokemon, anything will suffice atm.

14. MidnightMelody

MidnightMelody Degrassi Student

Eevee looking for Leaf who ends up being the one to beat Ash would make me beyond happy

15. Red and Blue

I actually like the idea of Torracat becoming a big brother/mentor to Eevee probably helps that Eevee kind of resembles Stoutland with that hairdo

16. Mew2

Mew2 Team Rocket's Enemy

As I said in another thread, I would love to see Leaf appear in the animé and be the one to beat Ash and possibly (hopefully) win the Alola League. It would be the first time a game character, much less a player character (in some timelines) was the one to crush Ash's dream. And, to me, that would make his losing a bit more palatable.

MidnightMelody likes this.
  17. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ The Fiery Princess of Mars

It's a shame that it'll probably never happen though:(

Darkrai 888 likes this.
  18. AuraChannelerChris

Who's Leaf.

I think you all mean Ember.

Pokegirl Fan~ likes this.
  19. NitroLightningFlash

NitroLightningFlash Well-Known Member

So a Persian seems to be causing trouble again, oh dear (which Persian is it though?) xD

I still don't think Eevee will be caught and that he'll just be a travelling companion Pokemon who agrees to help out sometimes as he travels with them on his way there (to thank Ash and Co for helping it here possibly?).

The 'Going To The End Of The World' part is intriguing, though wonder what that means. Either way it's good he finally appears, i also wonder who it is Eevee is meeting.

I'll just see what happens xD

EDIT: Although i'd like it if it was the Alolan Persian Tsareena defeated in SM083 (means possible Mallow and Tsareena focus) I hope it's the Alolan Persian that Torracat once had a problem with when he was still a Litten (with Torracat knowing Revenge, that Persian better watch out now! xD).

Eevee and Torracat might bond afterwards, which also may be one of the reasons Eevee stays for a while and travels with them (partially to thank Ash and Co, but also to be with Torracat, who hopefully helps Eevee out here who Eevee could look up to after this) ^^

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  20. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria The best Mega Evolution

I think it’s the Alolan Persian at Hau’oli Marketplace.

Yeah, doubt Eevee will be caught here. In a later part of the episode Ash and his classmates could use their Pokémon to attack the Alolan Persian again and save Eevee.

I think the ‘end of the world’ shows the extent of Eevee’s adventure and how far it got to Ash and his classmates.