• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 2nd: SM99 - Where is Eievui Going? To the End of the World for the Sake of a Meeting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Isn't Ash himself subject to a bunch of comedy slapstick? I'd say they're a good match.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Isn't Ash himself subject to a bunch of comedy slapstick? I'd say they're a good match.
Mostly this saga and in OS...but in respective to this saga, true. But you shouldn't really forget that Pokemon who are personality wise drama queens tend to take away tons of screentime from other Pokemon, remember Dawn's Piplup and Ash's Oshawott for example.

Evanibble

Mostly this saga and in OS...but in respective to this saga, true. But you shouldn't really forget that Pokemon who are personality wise drama queens tend to take away tons of screentime from other Pokemon, remember Dawn's Piplup and Ash's Oshawott for example.

If Eevee takes away screentime from the other Pokemon, it won't be because of its personality.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
If Eevee takes away screentime from the other Pokemon, it won't be because of its personality.
Well, tell that to the Pokemom I mentioned as examples, a.k.a., Dawn's Piplup and Ash's Oshawott. Drama queens eat up tons of screentime with the comical ways of acting/reacting with the excessive slapstick they go through.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Well, tell that to the Pokemom I mentioned as examples, a.k.a., Dawn's Piplup and Ash's Oshawott. Drama queens eat up tons of screentime with the comical ways of acting/reacting with the excessive slapstick they go through.

Even if this Eevee wasn't a drama queen, it would've likely still eaten up tons of screentime due to the simple fact that it's an Eevee. Add in the fact that it's also LGPE promo time, I'm seriously fearing how much of a potential screen hogger it might become.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Even if this Eevee wasn't a drama queen, it would've likely still eaten up tons of screentime due to the simple fact that it's an Eevee. Add in the fact that it's also LGPE promo time, I'm seriously fearing how much of a potential screen hogger it might become.

Yep, and that's exactly why Ash shouldn't really catch this thing. Alongside being a real drama queen + an LGPE mascot it will take up tons and tons of screentime, robbing Ash's underdeveloped starters of the development they deserve at this point.

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Ash catching Eevee really shouldn't take away development from Aah's other Pokemon. Torracat and Rowlet already have their established rivals and Lycanroc is being built up as the ace.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Yep, and that's exactly why Ash shouldn't really catch this thing. Alongside being a real drama queen + an LGPE mascot it will take up tons and tons of screentime, robbing Ash's underdeveloped starters of the development they deserve at this point.
Yeah. If Ash catches Eevee, it would take screentime away from his starters and even Dusk Lycanroc. And, the regional ace never gets shafted.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Ash catching Eevee really shouldn't take away development from Aah's other Pokemon. Torracat and Rowlet already have their established rivals and Lycanroc is being built up as the ace.
Do you think that the focus on Rowlet and Torracat's so called 'established rivalres' will even happen to exist much if Ash's catches Eeevee, considering it's screenhogging like-personality and the LGPE promo factor?

Red and Blue

Do you think that the focus on Rowlet and Torracat's so called 'established rivalres' will even happen to exist much if Ash's catches Eeevee, considering it's screenhogging like-personality and the LGPE promo factor?
Yes. If they still have episodes dedicated to the masked Royal and Hau those rivals should remain intact.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Yes. If they still have episodes dedicated to the masked Royal and Hau those rivals should remain intact.
Except those episodes don't come up that often, and it will be even worse when Ash catches Eevee (if he does anyways).

Red and Blue

Except those episodes don't come up that often, and it will be even worse when Ash catches Eevee (if he does anyways).
Eevee may get a lot of focus but I doubt Ash's other Pokemon will be devoid of attention. Lycanroc still had a lot of focus despite Ash recently catching Poipole.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Eevee may get a lot of focus but I doubt Ash's other Pokemon will be devoid of attention. Lycanroc still had a lot of focus despite Ash recently catching Poipole.
That's because Poipole was a temporary capture that really didn't do much.

D

Deleted member 384931

I think if Ash catches Eevee, it shouldnt get more focus. It got already more focus then Rowlet. Considering how many episode we have left (if SM=140-101=39) and if Hau and Gladion+ the league gets much focus+ graduation of school it will be difficult

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I think if Ash catches Eevee, it shouldnt get more focus. It got already more focus then Rowlet. Considering how many episode we have left (if SM=140-101=39) and if Hau and Gladion+ the league gets much focus+ graduation of school it will be difficult

It's obvious going to get a lot of focus. I'm just hoping Hawkommo-o or whoever the sixth is gets decent screentime and doesn't get constantly shafted in favor of Eevee.

And honestly I don't expect much else to change for Rowlet after this week's episode.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I don’t expect Rowlet to appear here. If it appears, I only expect it to surprise the Eevee and scare it and not do much else.

D

Deleted member 384931

Tbh I dont know if Ash will catch that Eevee. Why would Ash catch a pokémon that he has seen many times before. I think espeon was a good choice wen Gary had umbreon.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I don’t think Eevee will be caught here at all too. It doesn’t sound like a capture episode at all and at that stage it seems that Eevee isn’t associated that much with any one of Ash and his classmates.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
I hope if sm Ash catching a Eevee then i really wanted him to evolve it into Espeon ! About rowlet ? Yeah i don't see him getting much sceeen time regardless he getting eevee or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.