• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 31: New Year's Specials 5:40 AM-8:25 AM (w/ preview of upcoming episodes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Uppermost right corner of the picture;
[spoil][IMG139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/27de536fc41a87fd2d2d8fdbabdcb5aa/tumblr_mxu4idFGZs1r8sc3ro1_1280.jpg[/IMG139][/spoil]

Thanks for the image. Are there any other.

I get the feeling that the image of Delphox is from the preview scene which showed Chespin dodging a purplish attack.

Last edited:

nuzamaki90

Uppermost right corner of the picture;
[spoil][IMG139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/27de536fc41a87fd2d2d8fdbabdcb5aa/tumblr_mxu4idFGZs1r8sc3ro1_1280.jpg[/IMG139][/spoil]

What the hell is it doing? Posing or fighting?

The more previews I see the more excited I get, I've never been so excited for a year to end before lol

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Don't count on that. If we were seeing Team Flare we would have gotten them and not just the Malamar, just like we got Diantha.

It's likely wild. The only way I could see it being Xerosic's is if they're going to make a surprise appearance at the end, like how Galactic debuted.

But there's also a shot in which we see Ash and co, and even TR looking at a huge explosion in what might be a TF-lab.. Not saying this is set in stone and both are connected, but the possibility is there.

I disagree on the basis, that what we got was short sneak peaks, why reveal Team Flare NOW, rather than waiting for it to be a special treat this December 31st special?

Agreed with this.

Thanks for the image. Are there any other.

I get the feeling that the image of Delphox is from the preview scene which showed Chespin dodging a purplish attack.

That could easily still be Inkay using Psybeam..

Remmie

The only thing that I'm worrying about at the moment are the following:
- The Absol
- The Malamar
- The Delphox
- The Frogadier/'rival'.

The rest I could care less about. Serena with Absol would be epic, Ash with Absol would be epic. Anybody with Absol jumps up a few notches in my book.

Absol? Where was it show? I didn't see any pics showing an Absol. Anybody can show me the pic, please?

Honeyichigo

The manliest
Huh, I just noticed Diantha's Gardevoir wears a necklace with the mega stone in it.

So I guess that's how they're going to resolve the problem with held items being used in the anime? Works for me.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I see the Froakie-Frogadier episode to be similar to this one http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/AG041

I don't. I really didn't think that episode showed a rivalry between Treecko and Grovyle as much as this episode seems to show a rivalry between Froakie and Frogadier. It just seems to me like this episode will be a lot more important than that AG episode because Froakie seems to be competing against his evolved form with a lot of intensity. I think it's possible that he'll learn a new move though, but I think his rivalry with Frogadier will still be the most important part of this episode.

RickHoenn

Banned
I hope they reveal at least a Team Flare hint on the 31st December special. More stuff about Grant vs. Viola and Diantha would be nice as well.

I think the possessed Pikachu, evil looking Malamar, and that explosion in front of Ash & co + TR have something to do with TF.

BlueDragonfangirl

So, we are supposed to be getting a longer preview than we just got right? Man, I wish they'd have aired this before the break, give us some thing, though the clips we got so far have been pretty cool.

If Team Flare is the cause of that explosion and Pikachu turning evil, would love that :D

I'm mostly intrested in those two episodes, guess Team Rocket could be working together with Ash again these episodes.
Wonder if Looker will be back? It would be nice if he tolled them how Ash has saved the world a couple of times in the past :D

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Delphox actually looks a bit more impressive in the anime, my negative opinion of the design might actually change a little once I see it in motion!

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
I would like Team Flare to be introduced sometime soon, so it'd be cool if Malamar belonged to Xerosic. I'm not getting my hopes up, but if Team Flare gets treated similar to Team Galactic, then I think this series will be even more awesome. I think DP handled the evil team the best of all the sagas. I would like to see the team handled well in this saga, too.

I would hope Flare gets treated better than 10 episodes scattered through nearly 200 in which most of the characters are OOC compared to the games...

UnbelievableUrsula

Cute and Creepy!
I would hope Flare gets treated better than 10 episodes scattered through nearly 200 in which most of the characters are OOC compared to the games...

Me too. I really didn't like the way they treated any of the regional villians of this show. I hope that TR doesn't yet again butt in an overshadow the other team from doing what they are supposed to do when it's time.

Viveshade

What's Next?

Cool. I didn't mind the way they were treated compared to the other teams. And I'm not expecting a miracle from the writers when they don't exactly have a great track record with evil teams in the first place.

And I'd rather you not respond with smart comments next time, thanks.

Lorde

I hope that Malamar belongs to a Team Flare member, but I kind of doubt it at this point. You'd think that the preview would've showed that to increase hype in the upcoming episodes, but Malamar appeared alone. I'm going to assume that it's wild and there's really no problem with that either imo since either way, that episode looks kind of dark and creepy and I love episodes like that.

Lorde

Ash is really excited to see a Mega Evolution tournament in town, but as soon he puts a feet in the ground, he almost gets hits by Mega Blaziken flames

http://twitpic.com/dq0nsk

So this is from an upcoming episode too right? I'm glad that this is a completely different Mega Blaziken than before (I'm glad Limone isn't stalking Ash), which is good. I think I can just make out a Charizard on the battlefield; since this is supposed to be a Mega Pokemon tournament, we'll likely see a Mega Charizard form, either X or Y.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
So this is from an upcoming episode too right? I'm glad that this is a completely different Mega Blaziken than before (I'm glad Limone isn't stalking Ash), which is good. I think I can just make out a Charizard on the battlefield; since this is supposed to be a Mega Pokemon tournament, we'll likely see a Mega Charizard form, either X or Y.

Yeah the opponent is using a Mega Zard Y

Ah! MegaCharizard vs MegaBlaziken, brings back memories. Lose you stupid Chicken.

And lol it looks like it is using Seismic Toss on Ash. Gotta break that kids neck. /jk

Status
Not open for further replies.