1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

December 31st (8am Japanese time): XY SP - A Full Showcase of Intense Battles!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by playerking, Dec 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. playerking

playerking Sick of dealing with idiots.

On New Year's Eve we're showing an amazing 3 hours of special programming! The block is titled "The 2014 New Year's Eve Mega-Scale Pokémon Special!!"

Part 2: "Pocket Monsters XY Special: A Full Showcase of Intense Battles!"
    Wednesday December 31st, 8am-8:55am

How did Ash battle when he got his badges?
    How did he make the new Pokémon join him?
    For those of you who missed out on these answers:
    If you watch this special, you'll learn everything there is to know about Ash and his friends' adventure in the Kalos region!

In this special, we'll show the intense battle scenes you all loved so much!
    In addition, we have a grand showcase for those of you intrigued about the future episodes!
    Ash and Clemont's promised battle...
    Serena's first entry in a Tripokalon...
    Make sure to watch if you're interested in next year's "Pocket Monsters XY" episodes, too!

--
    Magazine ad:
    Picture

Looking back at the famous scenes from Ash and his friends' journey
    "A playback of Ash and his friends' journey through the Kalos region. We'll bring back famous scenes of new encounters and intense battles against powerful opponents. In addition, we'll present a huge showcase of the stories we'll tell in 2015!"

A slightly early New Year's Gift
    "In this program, we'll detail the principal points of future plot directions, like the development of Serena's dream. Don't miss this slightly early New Year's Gift."

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
  2. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Is this like last year's special which was basically a recap of the anime throughout the year and with a sneak peek at future episodes?

3. Blood Red

Blood Red ...

Okay, I think this'll be absolutely epic. While the 'recap' part is nothing special, there's a lot of exciting stuff coming along next year :D

4. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

Looks like another clip show/recap episode, both AG and DP had these.

5. nuzamaki90

nuzamaki90 Well-Known Member

They do this every year. Just Ash and Pikachu doing their yearly recap and somehow go into the future to show cool stuff that happens later.

6. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ "Christina"

Probably. I hope they finally show us what's up with Serena and Clemont and why they were covered up in the cake image in the previews for 2015. I'm guessing it'll most likely have to do with a team change.

7. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

Why is a recap show and something that happens every year "epic!"? Oo

Anyway I hope we get Coumarine gym scenes to confirm the third used pokemon and Goomy awesomeness.

8. phanpycross

phanpycross God-king

Anybody remember how many episodes ahead the last new-years preview showed, I think it was around seven iirc.

9. Janovy

Janovy Banned

I just want a glimpse of Team Flare .__.

10. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded Ain't into it anymore

I want more Goomy and Braixen and I'll be happy.

11. matthew11

matthew11 8000 MMR

I agree. They aren't showing up lately. I just want to see how Satoshi and the others act upon them, especially upon Lysandre and Alan.

12. ShinyCharyZard

ShinyCharyZard Honesty=Infractions

Well I guess we might get some clips of Goomy, Braixen and Luxray.. maybe Gourgeist.. nothing that we don't already know..

13. Dephender

Dephender Gizakawayusu Staff Member Moderator

A translation has been added to the first post.

No. They do a New Year special every year, but last year was the first time they did a recap/sneak peak like that. Usually they just show some reruns.

14. nuzamaki90

nuzamaki90 Well-Known Member

I'd rather reruns than.these sneak peaks tbh. I'm starting to become one of those nerds that dodge spoilers.

15. KidOblivion

KidOblivion Johto League Champ

>like the development of Serena's dream

Oh brother.

16. Blood Red

Blood Red ...

That's because I'm really excited for some of the upcoming episodes. For me, this is rather epic.

17. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I'm slightly excited to see future plot points revealed, although I'll probably be let down since we know pretty much what will happen in the first months of 2015 already.

18. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

So basically a clip show+previews?

meh, will probably just youtube the previews.

19. Jangobadass

Jangobadass OMG, Jenny Wakeman's gone to the Dark Side!

If I don't see Team Flare--or at least Lysandre--I'm gonna be kinda pissed...

Though I guess this'll tell us whether anything ORAS related will happen or not.

20. Navin

Navin MALDREAD

Last year's wasn't anything too exciting. Probably going to be the same thing again. Wonder what they'll show of "Serena's dream."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.