• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 31st (8am Japanese time): XY SP - A Full Showcase of Intense Battles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
On New Year's Eve we're showing an amazing 3 hours of special programming! The block is titled "The 2014 New Year's Eve Mega-Scale Pokémon Special!!"

Part 2: "Pocket Monsters XY Special: A Full Showcase of Intense Battles!"
Wednesday December 31st, 8am-8:55am

How did Ash battle when he got his badges?
How did he make the new Pokémon join him?
For those of you who missed out on these answers:
If you watch this special, you'll learn everything there is to know about Ash and his friends' adventure in the Kalos region!

In this special, we'll show the intense battle scenes you all loved so much!
In addition, we have a grand showcase for those of you intrigued about the future episodes!
Ash and Clemont's promised battle...
Serena's first entry in a Tripokalon...
Make sure to watch if you're interested in next year's "Pocket Monsters XY" episodes, too!

--
Magazine ad:
Picture

Looking back at the famous scenes from Ash and his friends' journey
"A playback of Ash and his friends' journey through the Kalos region. We'll bring back famous scenes of new encounters and intense battles against powerful opponents. In addition, we'll present a huge showcase of the stories we'll tell in 2015!"

A slightly early New Year's Gift
"In this program, we'll detail the principal points of future plot directions, like the development of Serena's dream. Don't miss this slightly early New Year's Gift."

Last edited by a moderator:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Is this like last year's special which was basically a recap of the anime throughout the year and with a sneak peek at future episodes?

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Okay, I think this'll be absolutely epic. While the 'recap' part is nothing special, there's a lot of exciting stuff coming along next year :D

nuzamaki90

Is this like last year's special which was basically a recap of the anime throughout the year and with a sneak peek at future episodes?

They do this every year. Just Ash and Pikachu doing their yearly recap and somehow go into the future to show cool stuff that happens later.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

Probably. I hope they finally show us what's up with Serena and Clemont and why they were covered up in the cake image in the previews for 2015. I'm guessing it'll most likely have to do with a team change.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Okay, I think this'll be absolutely epic. While the 'recap' part is nothing special, there's a lot of exciting stuff coming along next year :D

Why is a recap show and something that happens every year "epic!"? Oo

Anyway I hope we get Coumarine gym scenes to confirm the third used pokemon and Goomy awesomeness.

Janovy

Banned
I just want a glimpse of Team Flare .__.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I want more Goomy and Braixen and I'll be happy.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Well I guess we might get some clips of Goomy, Braixen and Luxray.. maybe Gourgeist.. nothing that we don't already know..

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
A translation has been added to the first post.

Picture

Looking back at the famous scenes from Ash and his friends' journey
"A playback of Ash and his friends' journey through the Kalos region. We'll bring back famous scenes of new encounters and intense battles against powerful opponents. In addition, we'll present a huge showcase of the stories we'll tell in 2015!"

A slightly early New Year's Gift
"In this program, we'll detail the principal points of future plot directions, like the development of Serena's dream. Don't miss this slightly early New Year's Gift."

They do this every year. Just Ash and Pikachu doing their yearly recap and somehow go into the future to show cool stuff that happens later.

No. They do a New Year special every year, but last year was the first time they did a recap/sneak peak like that. Usually they just show some reruns.

nuzamaki90

A translation has been added to the first post.

No. They do a New Year special every year, but last year was the first time they did a recap/sneak peak like that. Usually they just show some reruns.

I'd rather reruns than.these sneak peaks tbh. I'm starting to become one of those nerds that dodge spoilers.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm slightly excited to see future plot points revealed, although I'll probably be let down since we know pretty much what will happen in the first months of 2015 already.

Status
Not open for further replies.