• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 31st (8am Japanese time): XY SP - A Full Showcase of Intense Battles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

colomb

Didn't expect the 5th gym battle to be teased here. How far will they go? You'd think that battle would episode 70+.

DaDonYordel

The Gazing Eye
If there is a good reason to wake up early let this be it. I can only hope that there'll be a preview of the BroBowl, Ash and Clemont, surely one of the highlights of 2015.

colomb

Going by "XY is the new AG" Theory, this is right on the money considering the fifth gym then happened on Episode 70. They're probably just far teasing this one and it'll happen somewhere in the 70s.

Pretty far ahead, looks it will be really hyped up for better or worse.

phanpycross

God-king
Id be fine with luxray vs. pikachu, but the final match up should be Hawlucha vs. Heliolisk, or sliggoo vs. heliolisk.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
....why? Pikachu already got 3 gyms worth of glory. Hawlucha and Fletchinder need some love.

Hawlucha and Fletchinder won't do it in, if anything it should be Goodra to show how strong it's become.

I agree with Pikachu sitting out a few more gyms though.

Unless we're talking about Fletchinder/Hawlucha usage in general then I most definitely agree.

Captain America X

As long as Pikachu doesn't star in the gym I am happy.Anyway the only pokemon that should star in this gym is either Goodra or Hawlucha,either one will do as long as the on who doesn't star in the 5th gym gets to star in another gym.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Pikachu VS Luxray

PLEASE

That is literally all I'm asking for.

Sounds fair enough to me; that's what I've been expecting all along anyway.

Plus that scenario could potentially prevent Pikachu from starring, leaving someone like Hawlucha or Frogadier to take down Heliolisk instead.. so no-one has a reason to complain really.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Ash VS. Clemont, finally in the flesh? Well let's hope Clemont doesn't hit **** wrecked too horribly. He's done pretty no training with Luxio, he hasn't commanded an Electric-type regularly in ages or utilized Heliolisk/Magneton in centuries either. It's gonna be a bit forced to see him going toe to toe with Ash come gym time and destroying his Pokemon, but they have to make them even to give the battle a sort of "drama" and plus Ash simply stomping Clemont into submission would be boring as crap. Because I'm a cynic I strongly predict Frogadier/Fletchinder/Sliggoo/Pikachu quad team vs. Luxray/Heliolisk/Magneton/Dedemite. First match involves Clemont stomping one of Ash's Pokemon but Ash makes a come back and destroys Clemont.

I'm kind of disappointed it seems like Clemont only got Luxio to give Ash a Pokemon to beat during the gym. Guess that explains why they weren't concerned with it being Kalosian or relating to Hoenn.

diakyu

So the pic that's out is one from the end of the episode (not sure if it's a filter or something) so does that mean the gym's a two-parter?

Last edited:

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
So the pic that's out is one from the end of the episode (not sure if it's a filter or something) so does that mean they gym's a two-parter?

Speaking of said picture, I'm really excited to see who is caught up in that explosion, since we know it's not Pikachu because he's stood next to Ash.. I'd be so happy if it was Hawlucha vs Heliolisk..

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
*sigh*
I'll skip it. I hate Clemont/Bonnie episodes

RickHoenn

Banned
Will Goodra be there for the 5th gym? Sliggoo at least I think.

That pic looks cool, Ash has 3 mons with disadvantage against Clemont, my bet is that he'll use Pikachu, Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra and Hawlucha. Fletchinder could be perfect to beat Magneton, so I hope it's 4 vs 4. :)

Clemont is not going to use Dedenne lol

Yeah, I think that's more than obvious. :p

Luxray, Heliolisk, Magneton, Magnemite would be nice but It's probably going to be 3 vs 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.