• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 3rd: PM2019 089 - Winter Special #1! Dialga & Palkia! The Space-time Cataclysm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Tell that to the Pokemon Company. The ratings for the anime itself have been in the toilet for more than a decade, yet they wont let it go. It is waay to popular, too much money. It is like Batman, some movies (the animated ones) are great, some suck (the REAL action ones), yet you will watch them regardless.
I was speaking more so in the sense that if your approval rating (on a personal level largely feel negative about the show) why not invest (your energy/time) into other stuff rather than keep the same reductive pattern of just negative posting, negative speculation negative reviewing. It just seems weird how many fans on this site will watch while thinking pretty dreadfully about the show all the time. The doomposting never ends.

D

Deleted member 384931

I was speaking more so in the sense that if your approval rating (on a personal level largely feel negative about the show) why not invest (your energy/time) into other stuff rather than keep the same reductive pattern of just negative posting, negative speculation negative reviewing. It just seems weird how many fans on this site will watch while thinking pretty dreadfully about the show all the time. The doomposting never ends.
I understand. I think it is more realizing you are getting older and the show you love isnt that great.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I think it is more realizing you are getting older and the show you love isnt that great.
Or getting older and your tastes/interests/expectations changing.

D

Deleted member 384931

Or getting older and your tastes/interests/expectations changing.
That also lol. I will be honest, Journeys feels as endgame material for Satoshi. Old companions, Satoshi being OP. Maybe it is meant as goodbye to older characters and such?

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
And yet people say this every gen since 25 years and he's still there XD
I know it does feel this way, but I'm not sure what they would do with Pikachu since he's the mascot. And there's no point to changing MC if he'd still need to have Pika.
Pikachu stays with Ash, and “Ash’s kid” gets “Pikachu’s kid” as it’s starter before embarking on a journey through the Gen9 region.

D

Deleted member 384931

Pikachu stays with Ash, and “Ash’s kid” gets “Pikachu’s kid” as it’s starter before embarking on a journey through the Gen9 region.
Eh, kinda cheap

Fair, but they have to end it someday, sooner (hopefully if I am still alive) or later lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I know it does feel this way, but I'm not sure what they would do with Pikachu since he's the mascot. And there's no point to changing MC if he'd still need to have Pika.

I think the best way to "phase" Ash out is if they play into his sibling relationship with Lei. Ash travels with Lei, being his Brock. Lei can start with a Pichu of his own but maybe even evolve his into Alolan Raichu, who knows. Then like Brock, after a few series of Ash traveling with Lei, he leaves.

Of course they would have to age up Ash 10 years for this to happen so not likely at all.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.