• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 3rd: PM2019 089 - Winter Special #1! Dialga & Palkia! The Space-time Cataclysm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBeVillain

Platinum is best
Maybe, but a boring one . Just a nice girl that holds Eevee
U know what it is "personality", isn't?
She was discouraged by the company with pokemons at first, then slowly changed with the treatment of their respect and more. She also helped Regina feel good among people.
She is interested in knowing about all forms of Eevee's evolution, yet they are not sure what path these two people should take.

Ash is very childish and energetic, going crazy about his goals.
Goh is calm, wise and composed. When he fails something, he quickly loses control.
Chloe is at first she was picky but later became friendly, hesitant and helpful.

This is a personality, not Team Rocket constantly looking to steal Pikachu in 4,000 ways.

Chloe is basically a long-term undecided Serena (without the napkin crush) who got an Eevee as her starter Pokemon.

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
I don't have a good feeling about Team Rocket in this preview. But honestly it's been like this for 2 years now.

Nice to see Dawn's home. Even if it's the fake one lol.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
I wonder if Ash will tell Go and Chloe about the time they saved the world. I hope he does, just for their reactions
Ash: Oh. Dawn and I met Palkia and Dialga already, in fact we almost got deleted from existence by their fight in Alamos Town until Darkrai took their attacks for us and then we helped calm them down.
Chloe: Who the **** starts a conversation like that? I just sat down!

mehmeh1

I don't feel safe!
Ash: Oh. Dawn and I met Palkia and Dialga already, in fact we almost got deleted from existence by their fight in Alamos Town until Darkrai took their attacks for us and then we helped calm them down.
Chloe: Who the **** starts a conversation like that? I just sat down!
Tbh I'd actually like if JN was self aware like that about continuity stuff, it'd be fun

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Of course Chloe doesn't have free will. She's a cartoon. Come on, people, think!
I've seen movies and games where robots rebelled against humans when they got their "free will". What would happen if cartoon characters got theirs?
Gotta love when people doesn't like a character, they claimed that character had no personality.

Tbh I'd actually like if JN was self aware like that about continuity stuff, it'd be fun
That'd imply the characters are smart.

Pokegirl Fan~

Golden Queen
I don't understand.

I should be excited for this.

It's a 2-Parter and it has Dawn and Cynthia in large roles

I should be feeling hyped.

But.... I can't. I just can't feel hyped for this

And the worst part is that I can't even understand why?

thumb_tired-stu-rugrats-know-your-meme-53150099.png
Because its a post DP series where continuity to the past series feels more alienated and inconsistent compared to the continuity of the OS-DP series and it also feels like a completely different anime altogether (and has felt that way since BW tbh)

Evstike

I don't understand.

Because it's a 2-part comedic filler with game promotion thrown in?

I don't understand.

Is it because the plot is easily disposable in the grand scheme of things as it has no relation to either of Ash's or Goh's goals.

Which Goh may only end up benefiting because his goal is compatible with random misadventures.

I swear I saw this plot in a Phineas & Ferb movie.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Next week on Pokenchi:

A mysterious light appears in Pokénchi and makes Nyarth show up?! It appears he's come to abduct Pochama... Can Koharu's voice actress Kana Hanazawa, Kokasu and friends protect Pochama?!

Summary:
All the residents attempt a silent game to protect Pochama from Nyarth! This game has previously used the extremely popular HelloPika, but this time it will be using Pochama! Will the residents be able to silently watch over the lonely Pochama that reacts to all sound...? Even Kokasu struggles with this request from his beloved Pokénd Hikari Morita! Look forward to it!

Cast:
Shoko Nakagawa
Hyadain
Abareru-kun
Rinka Otani
Guests: Hikaru Morita (from Sakurazaka46), Kana Hanazawa, Toshiaki Kasuga (from Audrey), Pochama and Nyarth

You can probably expect a fair amount of new exclusive footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.