• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 3rd: PM2019 089 - Winter Special #1! Dialga & Palkia! The Space-time Cataclysm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Okay. So it’s not an isolated incident.

Gotta love how the whole Sinnoh Region needs Satoshi/Go to show up to solve its weird case of Pokemon abductions only after they just came out to fix that weird case of Darkrai giving the whole region bad dreams. Sinnoh’s looking like the most insanest region to live in on a day-to-day basis.

Morax

King of heroes

Gotta love how the whole Sinnoh Region needs Satoshi/Go to show up to solve its weird case of Pokemon abductions only after they just came out to fix that weird case of Darkrai giving the whole region bad dreams. Sinnoh’s looking like the most insanest region to live in on a day-to-day basis.
>A country needs 10 year old kids to save it from total destruction
Why are the adults in this anime so ****ing useless? I know it’s a kids show and all but this is just dumb…

LazySpy

Kimty
>A country needs 10 year old kids to save it from total destruction
Why are the adults in this anime so ****ing useless? I know it’s a kids show and all but this is just dumb…
It's a fictionall world where dumb things happen, Morax. Previous series also had this problem ergo it's all excused. :p

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

Ash pretty much operates like this since forever.

LazySpy

Kimty
Didn't DP games had a subplot about a Team Galactic terrorist threatening to blow up a town and the town's elder was the second you arrived just like "you deal with it"
Yes it did lol

Celestic Town it was called.

Litelary the f*ckin' hometown of Cynthia's familly and the grandparents of an E4 member and not a single person capable of defending it lives there apparently lmaoo

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Yes it did lol

Celestic Town it was called.

Litelary the f*ckin' hometown of Cynthia's familly and the grandparents of an E4 member and not a single person capable of defending it lives there apparently lmaoo
Even outside of Sinnoh this is true. Like Team Rocket can take over both Celadon and Saffron publicly and nobody does **** to stop them despite their ranks being filled with Rattata and Poison Type spammers that any decent trainer can overcome even with numbers disadvantage

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Well here we go with the incomplete summary bulls**t.

Now I will have to wait another week to know if the Real Team Rocket appears, and by the way I don't know if MandaloRockets count in the appearance rate since they are Team Rocket but not the real Team Rocket, if they do not appear in these specials and do not appear in Gengar mini Arc his appearance will go down to 34%.

Status
Not open for further replies.