• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 3rd: PM2019 089 - Winter Special #1! Dialga & Palkia! The Space-time Cataclysm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

diakyu

One of these conversations were if she did have team changes we'd be discussing why they did that off-screen and would rather it not change at all

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Which is and will always be an absolutely stupid complaint towards characters who aren't main characters anymore
This complaint only works if they are currently apart of the main cast, like Ash jumping hundreds of ranks offscreen in the PWC when its his current goal along with training his Pokemon offscreen.

LucasMV

Unpopular opinion:

I really don't care if Dawn's Team has no changes.

I'm just happy to actually SEE these guys again (even if it's only briefly)
I agree, I was afraid that in all the plot-related commotion we would not see Dawn's pokemon, like last time. Glad to see they're appearing this time.

Though I do agree that a new capture or Buneary/Quilava evolving would've been nice.

MAMMOOOOOO

Also I agree with Dawns team having no changes because Typhlosion is for Ash

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Really hoped she's be given Alcremie like they did in Masters but wishful thinking I guess
It’s funny that we did get a female Sinnoh character’s Masters original Pokémon but it wasn’t who we wanted. Alcremie would’ve been a good pick for Dawn

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
My gosh how many times is Dawn going to come back with the exact same ****ing team? Bad enough she didn't become a Grand Coordinator offscreen, you're telling me her Pokemon didn't evolve too?! This is ridiculous and completely unfair in comparison to Iris who became Champion(Which isn't even her goal I might add!) and evolved Axew twice. Could at least evolve Quilava since Typhlosion never gets screentime, it's not like they'd be saving it for Hisui Typhlosion as the transition likely starts with the middle stage given we haven't seen either stage of the starters yet!

pardusco

"The oppression of Poké Balls."
in comparison to Iris who became Champion(Which isn't even her goal I might add!) and evolved Axew twice
Woah, that's a really interesting point. During the span of time between BW and Journeys, Iris has managed to beat all of the Unova gyms, win the league, become champion, and evolve her Axew twice while Dawn has accomplished nothing and none of her Pokemon evolved. Have any other returns had team changes/evolutions? I know Korrina's Mienfoo evolved, but that's all I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.