• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 3rd: PM2019 089 - Winter Special #1! Dialga & Palkia! The Space-time Cataclysm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Does this episode on dec 3 means that either nov 19 or 26 could be another break?
Since they have released 5 episodes in a row going by journeys track record that means another break is on the way.
Yes. Depending on what date the Project Mew episode falls on.

I'd much prefer that episode airing on the 19th and getting the break on the 26th (I don't know if Thanksgiving is a thing in Japan so I'm just speaking out of personal preference here.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

Yes. Depending on what date the Project Mew episode falls on.

I'd much prefer that episode airing on the 19th and getting the break on the 26th (I don't know if Thanksgiving is a thing in Japan so I'm just speaking out of personal preference here.
I wouldnt be surprised if that happend tbh. We are used to it by now (sadly).
I really wonder whqt the conflict is of this special.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
D: "I love you because you spend time with me together."
P: "Oh, I love how you close in the space between us."
And then the background music painfully switches to Dave Matthews Band...

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
You know? This special makes me think some things:

+ Whatever "Space-Time Cataclysm" will happen, I think this could be an opportunity to bring old characters from the past. I mean, how about if this event causes to bring together different versions of Ash, each one from one of his previous journeys?

+ The Space-Time Cataclysm could also eventually bring us the story of "Legend of Arceus" appearing in the anime, allowing its new Pokemon to appear in the anime too.

+ We never knew what really happened to Cyrus at the end of the Team Galaxy's arc, so do you think he could return here?

Megapixel

Oh, yeah! I remember that. Problem is, the Ash in the mirror was supposed to be the opposite of the Ash we all know. The case I'm talking it would be about Ash with different levels of experience through the Anime's history.
I can't imagine the ash without the kanto experience at first, trying to challenge the ash from Journeys, imagine: "Ash kanto: Come on Pikachu !!, Ash Journeys: Go ahead lucario !!, ash kanto: what pokemon is that? " in my poxedex it does not appear, as crazy as the concept sounds, it is a good material for a filler

Megapixel

I know who you were talking about, just those descriptions don't apply to her, and do apply to Leon lol. Unlike Leon, Cynthia is humble and doesn't talk about being unbeatable and undefeated every three seconds lol.

Sure Cynthia's popular but she's popular because of her character not cuz she's the champeon, meanwhile other then getting lost, Leon has no character other then champion lol.
People are the ones who say that Leon is undefeated, rarely does Leon Himself say so

Megapixel

Ya cuz the posing and stuff clearly shows he's disagreeing with it lol. And ya'll need to play the games again, he literally mentions being the champion in almost every encounter with him. It's not just the unbeatable part, it's about the fact that being Champion and getting lost is his entire personality lol.
the series is not finished yet, I think saying something now is too soon

masdog

+ Whatever "Space-Time Cataclysm" will happen, I think this could be an opportunity to bring old characters from the past. I mean, how about if this event causes to bring together different versions of Ash, each one from one of his previous journeys?
Kinda like "The Day of the Doctor," but with Ash Ketchum instead of Dr. Who?

You know? This special makes me think some things:

+ The Space-Time Cataclysm could also eventually bring us the story of "Legend of Arceus" appearing in the anime, allowing its new Pokemon to appear in the anime too.

+ We never knew what really happened to Cyrus at the end of the Team Galaxy's arc, so do you think he could return here?
For the different Ash thing, that would be fun, and they all keep their respective art styles for a twist.

OS Ash is roasting

AG Ash is being cocky

DP Ash is calm

BW Ash is a little airheaded

XY Ash sighs while the other Ash’s do stupid **** and asks what happened to him after XYZ, DP Ash is his only friend

SM and JN Ash buttmonkey contest

Oh and XY Ash is definitely their leader who every other Ash treats like their master because he kissed a girl so they are all kinda scared of him

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Ya cuz the posing and stuff clearly shows he's disagreeing with it lol. And ya'll need to play the games again, he literally mentions being the champion in almost every encounter with him. It's not just the unbeatable part, it's about the fact that being Champion and getting lost is his entire personality lol.
I agree, he is annoyin and thinks too highly of him self
But prefer him over the Kuku man

masdog

Oh and XY Ash is definitely their leader who every other Ash treats like their master because he kissed a girl so they are all kinda scared of him
But XY Ash wouldn't have kissed Serena yet...which means that they'll be looking up to SM and JN Ash.

Which means that XY Ash is the War Doctor, and the SM and JN Ashes are David Tenant and Matt Smith's 10th and 11th Doctors.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
(aren't they siblings tho?)
I don’t think so.

and even if they were, since when has that stopped me *cough* Sanyoushipping *cough*

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I don’t think so.

and even if they were, since when has that stopped me *cough* Sanyoushipping *cough*
(IDK, at least that's how I've usually seen them+Giratina, since Arceus personally made them according to HGSS)

Guess shippers are inevitable.....though I have 0 idea who that ship is referring to

Status
Not open for further replies.