• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 3rd: PM2019 089 - Winter Special #1! Dialga & Palkia! The Space-time Cataclysm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Gonna add my voice to the many who hope the 'and friends' comment means we're getting more than just Ash, Goh and Chloeharu. Dawn would be nice, Barry would be great, Paul would be phenomenal. Couldn't care less about Cynthia, she's guaranteed to appear in the WCS anyway.

It's just "Satoshi-tachi", the term used in pretty much every summary outside of the very few that specify exactly which characters it's referring to. It doesn't mean anything.

D

Deleted member 384931

Sometimes it feels SO bizarre that Ash-tachii went from being its all time biggest in SM (with a record breaking number of honorary members to boot) to its all time smallest in PM2019...o_O
It works too and is cheaper lol

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I wonder who is the villain of this "arc". I hope it's not Matori again... Hopefully, its an escaped Team Galactic member that is causing trouble. Saturn seems like the type.

D

Deleted member 384931

I wonder who is the villain of this "arc". I hope it's not Matori again... Hopefully, its an escaped Team Galactic member that is causing trouble. Saturn seems like the type.
Idk tbh. I wouldnt be surprised if it is Matori again. It is easy and cheap

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
Hopefully, its an escaped Team Galactic member that is causing trouble. Saturn seems like the type.
Pluto managed to escape capture ;)

Though the question is if the showrunners will remember that or do anything with it... :confused:
More than likely not. Especially since it looks he might not be in BDSP ("Might" being the keyword)

Last edited:

Xuxuba

It's kinda weird how we've already seen them fight a bazillion times before, prolly more than any other legendary duo, yet this rivalry was never alluded on their lore and they aren't really opposite forces like Groudon and Kyogre or Xerneas and Yveltal, instead their powers are supposed to complement each other.

DayQuil95

It's kinda weird how we've already seen them fight a bazillion times before, prolly more than any other legendary duo, yet this rivalry was never alluded on their lore and they aren't really opposite forces like Groudon and Kyogre or Xerneas and Yveltal, instead their powers are supposed to complement each other.
But big monsters fight so Fence Llama and Ghost Centipede can intervene!

D

Deleted member 384931

But big monsters fight so Fence Llama and Ghost Centipede can intervene!
It feels really forced you know.
Opposites fight:
Groudon and Kyogre are opposites, fight
Zekrom and Resheram are opposites, fight
Yveltal and Xerneas are opposites, fight
The only duos who arent are the Galarian dogs, Lunala and Solgaleo pand Palkia and Diagla, those don't fight each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
It’s especially funny because Dialga and Palkia don’t even bother each other when they’re right next to each other in Platinum’s climax.

Status
Not open for further replies.