• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 3rd: PM2019 089 - Winter Special #1! Dialga & Palkia! The Space-time Cataclysm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Hopefully there will be 4 episodes just like Darkest Day arc, bc i want see more Sinnoh region episode with more Sinnoh characters just like Cynthia, Dawn, prof. Rowan, even too Galactic Team ex-members (Jupiter, Saturn, Mars etc).

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Hopefully there will be 4 episodes just like Darkest Day arc, bc i want see more Sinnoh region episode with more Sinnoh characters just like Cynthia, Dawn, prof. Rowan, even too Galactic Team ex-members (Jupiter, Saturn, Mars etc).
Yeah I was initially thinking we will get Giratina and Arceus too and it would be a 4 parter like DD, esp with the toyset that came out that mirrored DD's toyset back then
Guess I was wrong

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Hopefully there will be 4 episodes just like Darkest Day arc

It's clearly going to be two episodes.

A two parter is a two parter and an arc is usually longer that means development, Sirfetch'd could be an arc, Goodra was an arc, The Islands trial were an arc.

We JUST had a two episode long "summer arc", clearly their definitions don't match yours.

nuzamaki90

I know we can definitely expect Cynthia and Dawn to be here but man would it be cool if Paul and Rowan can be involved here too.

Red and Blue

So this is the start of Ash and Go's eventual bond with the Duo leading to them taking on Arceus as hinted in the toy set. Imagine if this first conflict ended with them being sent to the past

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Sounds exciting! So many fun things happening in the anime now! I just really really hope that this doesn't mean there will be a break on the 19th and 26th. We need a TR focus episode on one of those days.
HA HA HA HA No, Didn't we have a regirock episode or something there.

Come on cowards let them drow below 40% off apperences I dare you.
We JUST had a two episode long "summer arc", clearly their definitions don't match yours.

Indeed, a lot of their definitions don't match mine... maybe that's the problem here.

SatoSereFan224888

Maybe Hikari will be here? She is wonderful
I highly doubt Dawn returns for this arc. Why would she return so soon after her cameo? I think friends means Goh & Chloe. Cynthia might come along.

ShadowForce720

I highly doubt Dawn returns for this arc. Why would she return so soon after her cameo? I think friends means Goh & Chloe. Cynthia might come along.
Because this clearly of the BDSP promotion in the anime so it would make for both Dawn and Cynthia to return considering there literally in those games.

I fail to see why just because Dawn showed up in episode 74 & episode 75 that it should somehow prevent her from showing up here.

Now it guaranteed that Dawn will show up here? No, but it’s certainly a very realistic possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.