• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 3rd: PM2019 089 - Winter Special #1! Dialga & Palkia! The Space-time Cataclysm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SatoSereFan224888

Because this clearly of the BDSP promotion in the anime so it would make for both Dawn and Cynthia to return considering there literally in those games.

I fail to see why just because Dawn showed up in episode 74 & episode 75 that it should somehow prevent her from showing up here.

Now it guaranteed that Dawn will show up here? No, but it’s certainly a very realistic possibility.
But her appearance was fairly recent. Three months seems too soon for another appearance for Dawn. I think Ash & Gou will learn more about the history of Sinnoh to hype Pokemon Legends: Arceus.

MartínK

I'll wait for more info before i get to excited so i don't end up with a big desilution.
I hope that no one come with a ridiculous theory of someone catching a legendary pokémon here.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I smell Cynthia...
I only smell ice cream....oh...
But her appearance was fairly recent. Three months seems too soon for another appearance for Dawn. I think Ash & Gou will learn more about the history of Sinnoh to hype Pokemon Legends: Arceus.
It doesn't mean they won't bring her back. It felt like both Dawn's appearance over the summer and Cynthia's appearance a few weeks ago were setting up their role in bigger story arcs.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Oh... Dawn's returning? Friends? So: Goh, Dawn, Chloe, Sonia (included her because she's yet to appear again), Cynthia?

I hope we get a new OP sequence...

D

Deleted member 384931

How do you feel about the special?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I do not even blame you lol. It sounds so movie 10. Just Palkia and Dialga fighting. Watch Arceus calming them down lol
I just don't care about most Legendary Pokemon period.

Most lack any personality or interesting quirks besides "I'm a Big Angry Dragon/Monster! I am Angry and I will Destroy everything! Fear Me!"

Most of My favorite Legendaries have been the non-box ones like Latias, Mewtwo or Calyrex

I am fascinated by Giratina tho. The Distortion World is at least an interesting concept being the closest thing to Hell in the Pokémon universe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.