• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 3rd: PM2019 089 - Winter Special #1! Dialga & Palkia! The Space-time Cataclysm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

I just don't care about most Legendary Pokemon period.

Most lack any personality or interesting quirks besides "I'm a Big Angry Dragon! Fear Me!"

Most of My favorite Legendaries have been the non-box ones like Latias, Mewtwo or Calyrex

I am fascinated by Giratina tho. The Distortion World is at least an interesting concept being the closest thing to Hell in the Pokémon universe
I get that. It is not like Dialga and Palkia have personality either. I hope Satoshi has some DP flashbacks at least

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
Hmmm winter special episode dailga and palkia episode never thought it would be too soon but looking forward to this episode will cyrus come back

D

Deleted member 384931

Hmmm winter special episode dailga and palkia episode never thought it would be too soon but looking forward to this episode will cyrus come back
It is soon, but I do not mind. Cyrus wont come back unlesss Palkia opens a portal lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 384931

Fun fact: Dialga and Palkia get more focus here than in the main DP anime (not counting movies)

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Wonderful.

D

Deleted member 384931

This episode is bad despite nothing but a blurb?

And people wonder why I think this level of instant hatred for nothing but titles and blurbs is concerted astroturfing...
Not bad. Underwhelming is a better word.
I mean I am glad Dialga and Palkia get focus, but this seem like a big battle where time and space get disrupted. A bit like movie 10.And I guess some ppl dont expect much from Journeys standards.

Evstike

Take me back to peak pokemon
Not bad. Underwhelming is a better word.
I mean I am glad Dialga and Palkia get focus, but this seem like a big battle where time and space get disrupted. A bit like movie 10.And I guess some ppl dont expect much from Journeys standards.
What do you want from it? Dialga and Palkia going on a date with Giratina as the third wheel, and running into Palkia's jealous ex, Arceus?

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
What do you want from it? Dialga and Palkia going on a date with Giratina as the third wheel, and running into Palkia's jealous ex, Arceus?
I’d totally watch that.
RNMgssJ.jpg

D

Deleted member 384931

Lol no, Just something with more depth lol, but that is my preference. I would watch that tho.

IkeBayern

Ok I’ve got a question that needs to be cleared up, im really confused about this whole thing aha!

I understand that the movies aren’t in the same canon as the main anime, so there’s no need to bring up the previous 3 times they’ve appeared in movies, since the movies and the actual show don’t really intertwine that much.

Now in the DP anime, the legendary Pokémon made an appearance when Cyrus was tryna mess up everything for his “beautiful world” and at the end of the episode he went into his portal and Team Galactic were disbanded/arrested never to be seen again.

So now with the upcoming release of Pokémon BDSP and the anime promotion of this story, how are they gonna incorporate a whole new “winter arc” when the canon has already been established?

Are they gonna create a new story to bring back the legendary Pokémon or are we gonna have a Team Galactic revenge tour or something?

D

Deleted member 384931

Ok I’ve got a question that needs to be cleared up, im really confused about this whole thing aha!

I understand that the movies aren’t in the same canon as the main anime, so there’s no need to bring up the previous 3 times they’ve appeared in movies, since the movies and the actual show don’t really intertwine that much.

Now in the DP anime, the legendary Pokémon made an appearance when Cyrus was tryna mess up everything for his “beautiful world” and at the end of the episode he went into his portal and Team Galactic were disbanded/arrested never to be seen again.

So now with the upcoming release of Pokémon BDSP and the anime promotion of this story, how are they gonna incorporate a whole new “winter arc” when the canon has already been established?

Are they gonna create a new story to bring back the legendary Pokémon or are we gonna have a Team Galactic revenge tour or something?
Good question! I personally think they will use the Matori Matrix as a similar way to summon Dialga and Palkia. But of course they wont remember much of it in the anime, I think. Like with Darkrai and Cresselia, Satoshi remembering Darkrai, but that is it.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
All movies through Movie 19 are considered canon to the main anime. They just rarely impact the main plot of the show or get referenced.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Does this episode on dec 3 means that either nov 19 or 26 could be another break?
Since they have released 5 episodes in a row going by journeys track record that means another break is on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.