• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 3rd: PM2019 089 - Winter Special #1! Dialga & Palkia! The Space-time Cataclysm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

It’s especially funny because Dialga and Palkia don’t even bother each other when they’re right next to each other in Platinum’s climax.
So far the only reasons Dialga and Palkia have clashed has been because of their own personal dimensions colliding and mixing leading them to think the other is invading their territory or in some cases when they are being controlled by the red chain and force to fight against their will.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
It's kinda weird how we've already seen them fight a bazillion times before, prolly more than any other legendary duo, yet this rivalry was never alluded on their lore and they aren't really opposite forces like Groudon and Kyogre or Xerneas and Yveltal, instead their powers are supposed to complement each other.
For me Xerneas's (perfect) and Yveltal's (perfect) lore are way more interesting
We didn't see enough of them in the anime unfortunately

BrazilianPokeBr

Maybe this possible 'special' is her last appearance of Dawn on the Pokemon show, maybe we won't see her anytime soon, if ever.

From the class of Sinnoh, Only Cynthia should appear in the future episodes and seasons.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
For me Xerneas's (perfect) and Yveltal's (perfect) lore are way more interesting
We didn't see enough of them in the anime unfortunately
Dialga and Palkia’s lore is significantly more interesting. With the XY legends, one of them could bring eternal life and the other one controlled death. Which would be cool to see…except they’re asleep for most of the game.
With Dialga and Palkia, they have the power to control space and time itself. I like Cyrus’ villain arc, where he wanted them to create an emotionless world, better than Lysandre’s arc, which was basically “let’s blow stuff up”.
Also, I really like the Distortion World. So, Sinnoh’s legends are superior.

D

Deleted member 384931

Dialga and Palkia’s lore is significantly more interesting. With the XY legends, one of them could bring eternal life and the other one controlled death. Which would be cool to see…except they’re asleep for most of the game.
With Dialga and Palkia, they have the power to control space and time itself. I like Cyrus’ villain arc, where he wanted them to create an emotionless world, better than Lysandre’s arc, which was basically “let’s blow stuff up”.
No legend is superior, except Arceus. At least that is how I think

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Each one and its own opinion I guess

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
The fact that Meowth handles Garchomp is enough for me.

This is crazy, of all the scenarios this is the most unexpected one.

Into the Pokeverse

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Wow, this is so crazy. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.