• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 3rd: PM2019 089 - Winter Special #1! Dialga & Palkia! The Space-time Cataclysm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rune Knight

Are these the same Dialga and Palkia from the Movies? I think that is most likely the case.

Since the movies ended off with them being sort of friends (or frenemies at worst), I think that something must be either controlling them or prompted them to fight each other once again and cause chaos.

Also, since Ash and Co. are warping through Realities in addition to Time and Space I predict that Giratina will be somehow involved.

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
As expected, Dawn and Cynthia are here...*yawn*

I just hope these AU versions act differently from their main universe counter parts like that time in XY.

Team Rocket Serious Mode activated!

Wait...the red chain...could it be? (eh, probably not)

Ah hells, they're even making the kids shrink?! Way to go the extra mil for promotion, OLM! (y)

Though I really hope there's at least one more episode for this arc. (though with the way THIS saga does things and our dumb luck...)

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Oh joy. BW Team Rocket have decided to show their ugly mugs again.

D

Deleted member 384931

As expected, Dawn and Cynthia are here...*yawn*

I just hope these AU versions act differently from their main universe counter parts like that time in XY.

Team Rocket Serious Mode activated!

Wait...the red chain...could it be? (eh, probably not)

Ah hells, they're even making the kids shrink?! Way to go the extra mil for promotion, OLM! (y)

Though I really hope there's at least one more episode for this arc. (though with the way THIS saga does things and our dumb luck...)
I do not expect much from it. I wilk keep my expectations looiw

Kungfu-Bear

About that last trailer, my good and bad impressions/expectations:
+ Cynthia and Dawn are back as expected
+ Using the concept of bugs in space & time to entertain us
+ TRio seems to be using a new technology that will allow them to face even Cynthia's Garchomp
+ Goh's Aerodactyl is alive

- TRio will be the antagonist, not a bigger villain?
- The Space & Time Duo deserves much more than just a two-parted arc and fighting Jessie & James, especially if it involves something huge like both Arceus and Giratina. Here it seems to be just another random adventure for Ash & Goh's daily Legendary encounter.

Do not mess up with my Creation Quartet, Journeys! :mad::(

How high were the writers where when writing this????

Only good thing is Team Rocket but the rest....

WHAT

THE

IM

DONE

D

Deleted member 384931

About Team Rocket, I'll be fine as long as those are the alts and not the real ones doing some out of character ****. But the good ones also have to have a role or this will be like acknowledging BW TR was a mistake but being proud about it.
I know right lol

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I knew Cynthia would appear! She's probably gonna appear the most of the top 8 cast due to her insane popularity
Still hoping for a Paul tease
Better than DP and XY Team Rocket *shudders *
DP actually had personality unlike those XY and BW husks, outside their focus episodes the TRio weren't themselves in XY

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Not really feeling the palette swapped versions of the main characters. I would much prefer different designs.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
Pros :-

Dawn coming back.

Infernape (even if it's not used by Ash, Infernape is cool).

Plot seems like mirror world but I liked the mirror world episode.

Meh :-

Dialga and Palkia are pretty boring but they're clearly just here to shrink the heroes and some other space time shenanigans.

That little **** Piplup is going to be here but he'll be abducted so won't appear for too much time.

Cons :-

The most overrated champion is here. I really wish Leon humiliates her in PWC.

Aside from Team Rocket being alive this episode looks like ****. It looks awful. What the ****. UGHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.