• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 3rd: PM2019 089 - Winter Special #1! Dialga & Palkia! The Space-time Cataclysm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
So dawn, cynthia ash goh and chloe going to other dimension there is an alternate universe ash as well wonder what pokemon he has and man all of the eggs in front of them and I think that alternate universe team rocket with armor is looking badass so piplup, cinderace and alternate universe meowth is going to battle Cynthia's garchomp

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Ash's Pikachu is so against evolving that he went full Digimon.
Great. Now the writers/creators better play Brave Heart in Ash's and Leon's final match

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Not only Flygon, but also Aerodactyl. I wonder if the Flygon and Cinderace in the Trailer are mirror world Goh's, because we see them with the same tech suit that mirror Goh and Koharu are wearing.

Given that the kids are de-aged, I guess the eggs are just their pokemon.

Infernape was surprising though, I wonder which Ash it belongs to?

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Not only Flygon, but also Aerodactyl. I wonder if the Flygon and Cinderace in the Trailer are mirror world Goh's, because we see them with the same tech suit that mirror Goh and Koharu are wearing.

Given that the kids are de-aged, I guess the eggs are just their pokemon.

Infernape was surprising though, I wonder which Ash it belongs to?
I was literally about to come post the same thing!

But if that's the case then where's the Real Cinderace? Did it also get captured by TR like Inteleon and Lucario?

Actually come to think about it, I didn't see much of Grookey in that Trailer either.

It would actually be interesting if Goh lost all 3 of his main partners.

Hopefully the anime remembers that Dawn has other Pokémon since it seems like she won’t have Piplup right away
Hopefully if Merchandise is any indication, we'll at least see Dawn's Buneary at some point. Maybe it'll become a Lopunny?

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
The one time!

The o n e time I actually found an episode I was going to watch (dialga boss fight heck yeah), it’s just a basic shrinking episode with serious Team Rocket.

AND I HATE SERIOUS TEAM ROCKET.

BESIDES, HOW MANY TELEVISION SHOWS HAVE USED SHRINKING/REVERSE AGING PLOTS?

MORE THAN I CARE TO COUNT!

SCREW YOU JOURNEYS

SCREW YOU

*rant over, reposted from the second part of the Dialga/Palkia two-parter*

D

Deleted member 384931

The one time!

The o n e time I actually found an episode I was going to watch (dialga boss fight heck yeah), it’s just a basic shrinking episode with serious Team Rocket.

AND I HATE SERIOUS TEAM ROCKET.

BESIDES, HOW MANY TELEVISION SHOWS HAVE USED SHRINKING/REVERSE AGING PLOTS?

MORE THAN I CARE TO COUNT!

SCREW YOU JOURNEYS

SCREW YOU

*rant over, reposted from the second part of the Dialga/Palkia two-parter*
JN isnt original in their plots

D

Deleted member 384931

Idk something about this feels lazy. Cant point out what tho. Using Team Rocket as competent villans, while the real Trio almost dissapeared? The fact they have to use Team Rocket as villans? The fact that this kinda sounds like the Mirror episode in XY? The fact that this feels like JN079 with Koharus clone, but multiplied?

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
He might have been turned into an egg, or the writers may be focusing on Cinderace, like when Grookey slept through Drizzile's evolution.
Speaking of turning into Eggs, imagine if all 3 of Goh's Starters reverted to their Base Stages. We could finally get to see Scorbunny, Sobble and Grookey at the same time.

Tho Sobble would be so freaking pissed! XD

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Speaking of turning into Eggs, imagine if all 3 of Goh's Starters reverted to their Base Stages. We could finally get to see Scorbunny, Sobble and Grookey at the same time.

Tho Sobble would be so freaking pissed! XD

Pretty cute idea actually, hm….what could they do with this ideas? Looks like a cute self contained special for wackiness mostly

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
You try coming with with original ideas after 25 years and about 1,200 episodes :p
It's pretty easy, really. All dex entries are riffled with ideas. One could even do 4 things with one dex entry.

But it figures these are used as little mundane acts that add nothing over random plots for a majority of the show's run. Doesn't help that the main highlights are battles, where power is everything but not Pokemon facts.

D

Deleted member 384931

It's pretty easy, really. All dex entries are riffled with ideas. One could even do 4 things with one dex entry.

But it figures these are used as little mundane acts that add nothing over random plots for a majority of the show's run. Doesn't help that the main highlights are battles, where power is everything but not Pokemon facts.
In JN power is everything, strategy means nothing anymore.

Tbh it feels like this plot will do nothing in the long run

mystreon

the elder eevee
Pros :-

Dawn coming back.

Infernape (even if it's not used by Ash, Infernape is cool).

Plot seems like mirror world but I liked the mirror world episode.

Meh :-

Dialga and Palkia are pretty boring but they're clearly just here to shrink the heroes and some other space time shenanigans.

That little **** Piplup is going to be here but he'll be abducted so won't appear for too much time.

Cons :-

The most overrated champion is here. I really wish Leon humiliates her in PWC.
The biggest con is that they refuse to show us anymore of dawns team, only the styuipid ****ign penguin, NOT EVEN TDAWNS OTHER CUGTE MONS, let alone mamoswine, my son.

diakyu

I assumed the serious TR were from the alternate dimension

You know

On the account that Meowth can fight Cynthia

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
I kinda like that Mandalorian Rockets are here, is a cool twist, specially since the lost chance in the mirror world episode 7 years ago, but it would be kinda weird if the original ones aren't here... I mean, I'm supposed to count that as an appearence ?

And by the way this is the same plot as in the mirror world episode, but Piplup is the one being taken, and now we have legendaries and champions in the mix. Is a kinda cool episode because they really caught me off guard, I expected something else. But not Multiverses shenanigans

See Journeys? When you use that originality outside the pathetic 2 on 1 episodes, something good happens..

Status
Not open for further replies.