• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 3rd: PM2019 089 - Winter Special #1! Dialga & Palkia! The Space-time Cataclysm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I expected something else. But not Multiverses shenanigans
Dialga controls time. Palkia controls space. Giratina is from another, twisted dimension, the Distortion World. Ash and Co. meet said Legendaries.

What about this doesn’t scream ‘multiverse’?

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Dialga controls time. Palkia controls space. Giratina is from another, twisted dimension, the Distortion World. Ash and Co. meet said Legendaries.

What about this doesn’t scream ‘multiverse’?

When this episode was announced did you expect a multiverse episode? I expected someone to make a plot to catch both Dialga and Palkia an episode where Pokémon get turned onto eggs, and Team Rocket cosplaying as the Mandalorian was the last thing I expected.

Megapixel

Infernape was surprising though, I wonder which Ash it belongs to?
considering that alternate Goh has the exact same pokémon as Goh, I think we could say that ash will take his infernape on this adventure, I mean, we have seen more impossible things happening in JN

Xuxuba

I find it funny that someone complained the creation duo is only getting these 2 episodes.

As if it wasn't enough to get 3 canon movies, 2 anime arcs, 2 manga adaptations, 4 games and 1 webseries special.

Anyway, there are waay to many concepts being explored here. They probably won't delve into them too much, but the one i am most interested in is the deageing thing, cuz Ash will be seeing how Pikachu looked in the past for the first time.

Also, the trailer makes it seem like Dawn role will be minimal while the summary gives her more of a story to work with. Hope she won't fade into the background so soon...

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I find it funny that someone complained the creation duo is only getting these 2 episodes.

As if it wasn't enough to get 3 canon movies, 2 anime arcs, 2 manga adaptations, 4 games and 1 webseries special.

Anyway, there are waay to many concepts being explored here. They probably won't delve into them too much, but the one i am most interested in is the deageing thing, cuz Ash will be seeing how Pikachu looked in the past for the first time.

Also, the trailer makes it seem like Dawn role will be minimal while the summary gives her more of a story to work with. Hope she won't fade into the background so soon...
Totally right, like always
Some amazing leganderies deserve screen time too, like Xerneas

Xuxuba

Totally right, like always
Some amazing leganderies deserve screen time too, like Xerneas
Truly the most neglected mascots. Never gonna forget that anticlimatic ending where Xerneas and Yveltal were ready to fight and then they were like "nope, standing here for 2 seconds is enough, bye".

I mostly loved the Diancie movie, but if anything the creation duo got more action on that series than the XY mascots ever did thanks to Hoopa and the Clash of Ages lol

Xuxuba

Remember that EDGE moment when Yveltal suddenly showed up out of nowhere and then turned the traveler's girlfriend into stone (i.e. died) for no reason other than having the blood(less)lust right after the traveler declared that he was going to go find Yveltal?

That was far more bizarre and hilarious than serious. Like, seriously?
More bizarre is the fact that Zygarde has a kill count way bigger than Yveltal's, the literal bringer of death. Like, the green blob destroyed an entire civilization...

You know, the same Pokémon we see Bonnie cuddling and treating it like a baby throughout the series.

Last edited:

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Truly the most neglected mascots. Never gonna forget that anticlimatic ending where Xerneas and Yveltal were ready to fight and then they were like "nope, standing here for 2 seconds is enough, bye".

I mostly loved the Diancie movie, but if anything the creation duo got more action on that series than the XY mascots ever did thanks to Hoopa and the Clash of Ages lol
You are wonderful

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Well I’m more than happy with this, obviously as Dawn is back, but also Cynthia too!!!! What a great announcement to make on the day my new DP Switch Lite arrives!!!!

I’m glad to see Dawn partnering up with Goh this time round, keeps it fresh and makes me hold out for another return for a Legends: Arceus arc where she can then team up with Ash and come full circle with the JN crew.

thor94

In fact i thinks, xerneas and yveltal are the legendaries having the less screentime of the entire anime franchise (barely 5 minutes each in the movie, and basically non existent in the anime if you exclude the 5s of xerneas mist shadow during the camps).

Also could be ironic if it is shown that mirror ash is an aknowledged regional champion with some shinies pokemon and maybe legendaries (like for the writers sending the message "ash being a worldwide famous trainer with very rare pokemons will only happen in alternate universes and fictions, never in the canonverse")

Megapixel

In fact i thinks, xerneas and yveltal are the legendaries having the less screentime of the entire anime franchise (barely 5 minutes each in the movie, and basically non existent in the anime if you exclude the 5s of xerneas mist shadow during the camps).

Also could be ironic if it is shown that mirror ash is an aknowledged regional champion with some shinies pokemon and maybe legendaries (like for the writers sending the message "ash being a worldwide famous trainer with very rare pokemons will only happen in alternate universes and fictions, never in the canonverse")
I think this Alternate ash is the same as the ash we all know, only this one seems to have a different color in his clothes

Swift4Sweeper

Author Trainer

*Zekrom has entered the chat.*

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
I think this Alternate ash is the same as the ash we all know, only this one seems to have a different color in his clothes
Like dephender mentioned we already hear that they use different pronouns to call themselves, suggesting alt ash is a more mild manner one like the mirror world one.

Status
Not open for further replies.