• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 3rd: PM2019 089 - Winter Special #1! Dialga & Palkia! The Space-time Cataclysm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KukuiFanatic501

In fact I'm pretty sure the DP movies are considered more Canon than most considering Darkrai through Arceus formed a loosely tied together story arc with some aspects of it sneaking it's way into the anime
Not only that, but in the DP anime, Dawn and Ash remember encountering Darkrai before they did in the main anime and Dawn still possessed the same Lunar Wing she got from Alamos Town in the main anime, which can only happen if the DP movies were canon.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
All the movies prior to movie 20 take place in the main series continuity and many of them have had their events referenced in TV series episodes.

Megapixel

All the movies prior to movie 20 take place in the main series continuity and many of them have had their events referenced in TV series episodes.
glad to know that, I always had the idea that they were Canon, but I was not totally sure

I find it funny that someone complained the creation duo is only getting these 2 episodes.

As if it wasn't enough to get 3 canon movies, 2 anime arcs, 2 manga adaptations, 4 games and 1 webseries special.

Anyway, there are waay to many concepts being explored here. They probably won't delve into them too much, but the one i am most interested in is the deageing thing, cuz Ash will be seeing how Pikachu looked in the past for the first time.

Also, the trailer makes it seem like Dawn role will be minimal while the summary gives her more of a story to work with. Hope she won't fade into the background so soon...
Wait.
If Ash deages are we seeing Ash from the Summer Camp

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
More bizarre is the fact that Zygarde has a kill count way bigger than Yveltal's, the literal bringer of death. Like, the green blob destroyed an entire civilization...

You know, the same Pokémon we see Bonnie cuddling and treating it like a baby throughout the series.
that whole special was........odd, like, idk if it was that "the main XY series is over, what now?" feeling, but I just had a weird feeling when watching it

shinydracovish

Water Pokémon Trainer
also her bonding with chloe during the cresselia/darkrai eps and now her being the one with goh during these eps plus her being being the known favourite female ash companion plus bdsp and legends promo

hmmmmmmmmmmm

D

Deleted member 384931

First Frozen, now Spiderman into the Multiverse. What is next, Cinderella?

Now seriously, this seems much for two episodes. I get the feeling that the first episode is going to be slow with searching for Piplup and Gou and Dawn bonding. The next one is going to be action packed.

The chance of seeing a pokemon from Dawn not named Piplup is low, like 5%.
The Multiverse idea is interesting, but something feels off if you have to use Team Rocket as competent villans.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
I’m mostly interested in what exactly is going on with palkia and dialga. What’s going on with the cast doesn’t really feel all that interesting right now since the initial plot is just a mirror world repeat.

D

Deleted member 384931

I’m mostly interested in what exactly is going on with palkia and dialga. What’s going on with the cast doesn’t really feel all that interesting right now since the initial plot is just a mirror world repeat.
Something like that yeah. Bet Mirror Evil Team Rocket made a red chain (aka repeating Cyrus goal) to take over the Multiverse.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
When this episode was announced did you expect a multiverse episode? I expected someone to make a plot to catch both Dialga and Palkia an episode where Pokémon get turned onto eggs, and Team Rocket cosplaying as the Mandalorian was the last thing I expected.
I did indeed expect a multiverse/dimension-hopping episode. Just not like this…

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
The Multiverse idea is interesting, but something feels off if you have to use Team Rocket as competent villans.
Personally, I thought this special would've been the perfect opportunity to bring back the Team Galactic admins since they could've used Dialga and Palkia to open other worlds and find Cyrus

Status
Not open for further replies.