• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 3rd: PM2019 089 - Winter Special #1! Dialga & Palkia! The Space-time Cataclysm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
or they did that scene on purpose or we have a strange mind lol
Only adults have a strange minds
6769622_preview.png

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
I wonder if Ash will tell Go and Chloe about the time they saved the world. I hope he does, just for their reactions
Ash: Oh. Dawn and I met Palkia and Dialga already, in fact we almost got deleted from existence by their fight in Alamos Town until Darkrai took their attacks for us and then we helped calm them down.
Chloe: Who the **** starts a conversation like that? I just sat down!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Ash: Oh. Dawn and I met Palkia and Dialga already, in fact we almost got deleted from existence by their fight in Alamos Town until Darkrai took their attacks for us and then we helped calm them down.
Chloe: Who the **** starts a conversation like that? I just sat down!
Tbh I'd actually like if JN was self aware like that about continuity stuff, it'd be fun

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Of course Chloe doesn't have free will. She's a cartoon. Come on, people, think!
I've seen movies and games where robots rebelled against humans when they got their "free will". What would happen if cartoon characters got theirs?
Gotta love when people doesn't like a character, they claimed that character had no personality.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I don't understand.

I should be excited for this.

It's a 2-Parter and it has Dawn and Cynthia in large roles

I should be feeling hyped.

But.... I can't. I just can't feel hyped for this

And the worst part is that I can't even understand why?

thumb_tired-stu-rugrats-know-your-meme-53150099.png
Because its a post DP series where continuity to the past series feels more alienated and inconsistent compared to the continuity of the OS-DP series and it also feels like a completely different anime altogether (and has felt that way since BW tbh)

Evstike

Take me back to peak pokemon
I don't understand.

Because it's a 2-part comedic filler with game promotion thrown in?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I don't understand.

Is it because the plot is easily disposable in the grand scheme of things as it has no relation to either of Ash's or Goh's goals.

Which Goh may only end up benefiting because his goal is compatible with random misadventures.

I swear I saw this plot in a Phineas & Ferb movie.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Next week on Pokenchi:

A mysterious light appears in Pokénchi and makes Nyarth show up?! It appears he's come to abduct Pochama... Can Koharu's voice actress Kana Hanazawa, Kokasu and friends protect Pochama?!

Summary:
All the residents attempt a silent game to protect Pochama from Nyarth! This game has previously used the extremely popular HelloPika, but this time it will be using Pochama! Will the residents be able to silently watch over the lonely Pochama that reacts to all sound...? Even Kokasu struggles with this request from his beloved Pokénd Hikari Morita! Look forward to it!

Cast:
Shoko Nakagawa
Hyadain
Abareru-kun
Rinka Otani
Guests: Hikaru Morita (from Sakurazaka46), Kana Hanazawa, Toshiaki Kasuga (from Audrey), Pochama and Nyarth

You can probably expect a fair amount of new exclusive footage.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I'm super pumped for this episode!! Chloe and Cynthia are here and TR actually does something, can't ask for much more. Only downside is the stupid penguin being here lol.
And from the sounds of it we're likely getting a bunch of Piplup wanking too

I guess it does makes sense since it's the Mascot for the DiaPer (lol) Remakes

I hope we get to Arceus Legends promotion soon, I'm way more interested in that to be honest
(And I'd rather see Oshawott as a mascot to be even more honest)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Oh, right.

Prepare for more Lucario pandering, in case it didn't have enough literally 2 episodes ago.

Man, remember those times it was just...almost there in the span of 40 episodes?
I miss that, it was too good to last :(
It was a mistake to be on Ash's team to begin with (and Ash using reserves clearly would have been the better option over what they're doing with his current team excluding it and Pikachu.)

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Oh, right.

Prepare for more Lucario pandering, in case it didn't have enough literally 2 episodes ago.

Man, remember those times it was just...almost there in the span of 40 episodes?
I miss that, it was too good to last :(
It was a mistake to be on Ash's team to begin with (and Ash using reserves clearly would have been the better option over what they're doing with his current team excluding it and Pikachu.)

Lucario's only scene in the preview is literally shown kneeling to TR alongside Inteleon
If anything that implies that the two of them are getting murked pretty quickly which sounds like the complete opposite of Lucario pandering to me lol

If any Pokemon is being shilled here it's seems like it's Piplup. It's kidnapping is what Kickstarts the whole Arc and finding and rescuing it seems to be the center piece

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

I don't understand.

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. It is so weird

Status
Not open for further replies.