• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 3rd: PM2019 089 - Winter Special #1! Dialga & Palkia! The Space-time Cataclysm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
At least that means Hikari won't have to be a "Piplup Taxi" in her cameo since maybe her other Pokémon can get some focus here.

Queen Togekiss <3

Decidueye23

So here's how i look at it.

I have no issues with dawn's team not having further evolutions. She got quilava when she came back in BW and honestly thats pretty good consideirng her team is fantastic.

Now, having said that, it would be good to have her development mentioned further. Has she won a grand festival? What is she doing back in sinnoh?

I ll tell you what the biggest crime is? The fact that she doesnt get to interact much with our boy satoshi much at all. One of the best moments of SM for me is Ash misty and brock on the beach just talking. That was amazing!. Look i habe no issues with her interacting with koharu or go. Its fun to see new and old characters interact. But doesmt mean we cant get some moments with the old cast too. I dont know why they have to be mutually exclusive. I still remember getting so excited with may in the PKMN center in DP. It was amazimg.

LucasMV

Now, having said that, it would be good to have her development mentioned further. Has she won a grand festival? What is she doing back in sinnoh?

I ll tell you what the biggest crime is? The fact that she doesnt get to interact much with our boy satoshi much at all. One of the best moments of SM for me is Ash misty and brock on the beach just talking. That was amazing!. Look i habe no issues with her interacting with koharu or go. Its fun to see new and old characters interact. But doesmt mean we cant get some moments with the old cast too. I dont know why they have to be mutually exclusive. I still remember getting so excited with may in the PKMN center in DP. It was amazimg.
I know right, with all the talk about Dawn having to go participate in a contest last time, I was actually looking forward to it, thinking that's how the episode would end after the plot was wrapped up. But it was never shown. I realized I actually miss contests, they were so much more interesting than Serena's performances in XY.

I also loved Ash's scenes with Misty and Brock in SM. That's how you do a return imo. And also Ash and Dawn's little interactions at the end last time were good, but it was so little time. Don't know why they are almost purposely giving little to no screen time together to the two of them, again.

Swift4Sweeper

Author Trainer
Let’s be honest here: whether or not some of Dawn’s team had changed, there would be people complaining. And why does evolution and/or change suddenly dictate character growth?

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
The more I think about it the more it seems weird they gave Shirona a Jyararanga but didn’t bother to give Hikari Mawhip (then again Go/Poplar already has it) or even Kireihana.

So when are we getting a new OP? And who is going to return that will shock us all?

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I figured Buneary wouldn't evolve due to her crush on Pikachu.

I wish Quilava would but I never wanted Dawn to have the Cyndaquil line in the first place so Idc

FCYNFGWVUAEwAgn

If you look closely at this merchandise you can see all of her Pokemon from DP are there except Magmarashi. Is it because it's not a Sinnoh Pokemon that it was excluded?
Buizel is there too. Do they really count that time Dawn briefly had it?

Red and Blue

I wish Quilava would but I never wanted Dawn to have the Cyndaquil line in the first place so Idc

Buizel is there too. Do they really count that time Dawn briefly had it?
Don't see why they wouldn't. It was still hers for a while even if she didn't keep it They still count Pokemon Ash released and traded on a few official sites as well.

wellwellwells

Love the full roaster. I am a bit divided on the team change. Like, Misty came back with a Gyarados and then it mega evolving, Iris got her Axew to evolve all the way, and May came in bowling with a Venasaur, Wartortle and Glaceon si I think Dawn deserves better, however her team is short of picks for evos and only Typloshion was a actual possibility as Bunneary has her modeling career.

Swift4Sweeper

Author Trainer
What's happened to Togekiss?

index.php
index.php
Camera perspective. But also I definitely see your point because Togekiss has been notorious for having its size change from episode to episode, especially when it debuted. It was first like 2 feet taller than Dawn and then like only up to the bottom of her scarf. It’s wild.

Aside from seeing Dawns team and a potential Barry cameo, I’m not looking forward to this episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.