• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 4th: PM2019 048 - Almost Pikachu Crisis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I think that it sucks. And it's forced. It's kind of the forced "bro bond" I really despise on fiction. It's artificial and there's no naturality to it.

Pokenchi just revealed Chidori's guest roles. Daigo will be playing Dageki and Nobu will be playing Nageki.

Next episode will also focus on promoting their guest appearances:

Honestly, I got more interested on the match where they use legendaries than anything else lol

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I think that it sucks. And it's forced. It's kind of the forced "bro bond" I really despise on fiction. It's artificial and there's no naturality to it.
But How could you forget about all those precious moments Raboot and Riolu shared?

Remember when Raboot fed Riolu food?
Remember when Riolu and Raboot fought against Bea and Riolu carried Raboot back to Ash?
Remember when Raboot let Riolu ride on top of it's head in every episode?
Remember when Riolu and Raboot trained together?

What? You don't remember that? Well of course that's exactly how it happened! Riolu and Raboot were always Best Bros for life! This isn't forced at all!

Ultra Beast Lover

Honestly, I got more interested on the match where they use legendaries than anything else lol
Did the episode, "Three mons and a baby" mean nothing to you?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
The Anipoke Twitter made this and I thought it was cute!

So how do you guys expect their interactions to go? Considering that they didn't interact much at all as Raboot and Riolu???

Lucario and Cinderace are Ash and Gou's respective Aces and since Ash and Gou are total Bros this must mean that their Aces must also be total Bros despite not being particularly close before hand lol
Might work if Riolu had had a personality beyond the generic Lucario line personality of "strong, stoic, justice, fight".

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Might work if Riolu had had a personality beyond the generic Lucario line personality of "strong, stoic, justice, fight".
Well it did make some good face faults as a Riolu so that’s bit of a plus :>

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Meh...I don’t find many of the upcoming strings of episodes interesting aside from this one. I definitely prefer Rabbifoot’s design to Aceburn, it’s a little disappointing it seems to have lost its walking status in exchange for being a “strong fully-evolved PokémonTM” TBH. Lucario is...meh...of course they went the route of turning it stoic and generic. I don’t really care for the duo because it just doesn’t entice me much.

I’m honestly a bit tired of both, PM can feel a bit drab because it has so few characters or dynamics to work with. The series has heavily fallen back into using TR as a crutch for episodic plot lines, not exactly the best way I thought the series would work with the region-hopping theme. More focus on the PWC and the actual characterization of some new Pokémon and characters would liven things up a lot.

Why not show us Arti since they’re in his city or perhaps bring back Kosaburo&Yamato for a nice Team Rocket rivalry episode?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I know I'm completely wrong, yet I'll imagine that this episode will mark the end of Lucario and Cinderace hogging screentime and further episodes will give time for others to outshine.
And then you end up being nostradamus and correctly predict that it’ll be the case kek :>

ShadowForce720

And then you end up being nostradamus and correctly predict that it’ll be the case kek :>

Not sure what thread this would go in but you know I think the reason we haven’t gone a updated or new opening yet might be because there waiting for the upcoming movie to come out.

Because if you look at it the current opening has a scene with a Shiny Celebi in it which was likely meant to promote and reference the movie.

So maybe will get a updated or new opening in January once the upcoming movie has aired in December.

MegaSalamence05

So Ash's Lucario and Goh's Cinderace get stuck together with some orange stuff. It's like they're holding hands lol. This has a lot of vibes of the Popplio, Rowlet, Litten episode where Rowlet gets stuck with a Team Rocket contraption and has to a Popplio bubble for traveling purposes. Neat. It looks like as well Sawk and Throh are the duo against Lucario and Cinderace.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Dageki and Nageki are among my least favorite Gen V Pokemon, so it's a shame that they'll be used to some capacity here. Other than that, I did enjoy seeing Aceburn and Lucario being thrown like that.

D

Deleted member 384931

Ugh first it sounded interesting somewhat, now it is SM16 all over again. What a waste for Unova, for such a fillers they dont use Kanto, but for important events they do???

Serzooka

Me @ the world right now....
Ugh first it sounded interesting somewhat, now it is SM16 all over again. What a waste for Unova, for such fillers they don't use Kanto, but for important events they do???
I personally don't mind them reusing a concept just as long as they do something new with it. Lucario and Scorbunny getting literally stuck together open plenty of opportunities for some entertaining chemistry.

D

Deleted member 384931

I personally don't mind them reusing a concept just as long as they do something new with it. Lucario and Scorbunny getting literally stuck together could open opportunities for entertaining chemistry.
I hope so, but it feels off somehow. This works for Aceburn yes, but for Lucario, a pokemon who is 99% serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.