• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 4th: PM2019 048 - Almost Pikachu Crisis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Why the hell would we want to know the VA list after the episode aired?

The entire point of the VA list is to ge excited for a role that might not have been revealed otherwise. Kind of pointless when the episode airs, don't you think?
The VA list isn't what's important, it's people being rude for no reason.

dman_dustin

The VA list isn't what's important, it's people being rude for no reason.

Sure people can wait eight hours or so, and not be entitled to have it early in the day (depending where you live) but I understand waiting until the actual episode airs for the VA List which will mostly be pointless by then unless you're hoping that one role that sounds familiar is played by a certain voice actor/actress and you must know for certain.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
All I am curious to know is what is the reason Ash and Goh are in Unova to begin with since we already know the main plot of this episode and we pretty much know how it will probably end too.
Totally banking on Goh wanting to capture something there or attend some festival. Ash never, ever wants to suggest going anywhere else if it means having a one minute battle.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
So Sobble's absent here too huh?

Yep now I'm definitely convinced that the writers are going out of their way to avoid having Cinderace and Sobble interact for whatever reason.

And until I see them interact I'm just gonna meme that Sobble has no idea who Cinderace is.

Sobble: "Hmm... It sure has been a while since I've seen Raboot. I wonder where he went?"

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Sobble: "Raboot's been gone for a long time now.... I sure do hope he's okay....

Excuse me Serebii Forums, Have any of YOU guys seen my brother? :("

Meanwhile somewhere where ever...

Cinderace: "Sobble who? Sorry I don't know him" *Walks down a Merry Lane with Lucario while "Happy Together" by The Squirtles plays*

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
So Sobble's absent here too huh?

Yep now I'm definitely convinced that the writers are going out of their way to avoid having Cinderace and Sobble interact for whatever reason.

And until I see them interact I'm just gonna meme that Sobble has no idea who Cinderace is.

Sobble: "Hmm... It sure has been a while since I've seen Raboot. I wonder where he went?"
New intro shows Cinderace outright holding Sobble, so this can be dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.