• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 4th: PM2019 048 - Almost Pikachu Crisis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decidueye23

From the looks of it this seems like a teamwork building episode for lucario and cinderace. Hopefullyat some point ash and go will have a double batttle in which this will pay off

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
So is Ash just in the bathroom for the whole episode? Does Goh just sit there with the melting ice-cream waiting for him? Maybe this is why the cast list is so short.

Between the old fashion comedy in this episode and Dragonite and Gengar destroying Lucarios attempt to be stoic in the intro, I think people can stop worrying about it having the typical Lucario personality.

D

Deleted member 384931

So is Ash just in the bathroom for the whole episode? Does Goh just sit there with the melting ice-cream waiting for him? Maybe this is why the cast list is so short.

Between the old fashion comedy in this episode and Dragonite and Gengar destroying Lucarios attempt to be stoic in the intro, I think people can stop worrying about it having the typical Lucario personality.
Lol who knows?

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
*shudders* I just got reminded of that one Naruto filler seeing the predicament Lucario and Cinderace are in...

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
*shudders* I just got reminded of that one Naruto filler seeing the predicament Lucario and Cinderace are in...
Lol honestly every time ash uses lucario all I can think of is how it looks like they’re trying to rip off naruto or something with the aura spheres and double team... but I like naruto so it’s still entertaining for the most part.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
New intro shows Cinderace outright holding Sobble, so this can be dropped.
I'd concur however I remembered the Last OP showed Riolu and G. Farfetch'd sparring in the rain. And the gang taking selfie's with Raihan. Which means intros aren't always accurate.
Which mean nothing since they’re not doing it in the series proper.
This

Last edited:

BobbbidyBob

I think it will be nice to see Lucario’s and Cinderace’s personalities outside of battling.....

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

Getting annoyed by the comical members of the team does not mean the stoic one will change his ways.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
As Eevee lover I dont blame them
I don't blame them either but if it's the price to pay for more Koharu focus then I'll take it.

Koharu Centric Episodes are the only Character Centric Episodes that have been consistently good in this series.

Ash and Gou focused Episodes tend be either hits or misses (and in Gou's case mostly misses)

Status
Not open for further replies.