• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 4th: PM2019 048 - Almost Pikachu Crisis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I actually liked it and it got more interesting toward the end when it seemed to come down between Morpeko and Skwovet as most people on here predicted. Also I am glad that we finally know why they were heading to Unova in this coming episode.
Which for once is a case of episode continuity that isn’t Galar in this series, so that’s an automatic plus.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Unova FINALLY gets an episode after all this time and it's a damn filler episode?!
Unova deserves better than this, after the long gap they should have been going so Ash could face somebody like Marlon/Drayden for the PWC(or heck, debut Hugh/set up Alder for the top 8) or finally give Ash a capture with Chandelure.

Least Kalos/Alola were held off for so long to make the first episodes special. Absolutely no reason Unova should have been held off on for almost 40 episodes...

Ultra Beast Lover

I feel like they can split time between regions more evenly. The writers probably knew in advance how many episodes they had, with eight regions it's quite simple. Let's pick a random episode count and say this saga will have 144 episodes, that's 18 episodes for each region. They'd of course spread it out so we'd have a new region each episode. 18 episodes is more than enough to do whatever they want to do with each region, it's admittedly a little less than your average season of a western show but most shows are able to do more with less.

diakyu

I like how it looks like Lucario is gonna be the kind of character who tries to act stoic but gets dragged into shenanigans regardless.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
For our region hoping duo this trip doesn't feel like much of a prize, though I suppose the buffet might be.

Greedent also deserves justice for winning the tickets.

The buffet likely wont play a big part in this episode. It could have been a great setup for a bunch of the food themed pokemon.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
I love the shot in the PV where TR are slingshot accross the sky with Cinderace, Lucario and Pikachu.

Worried they may overuse the joke, but I'm still hoping for an enjoyable episode.

I'm been speculating where the mystery substance that have Lucario and Cinderace stuck together came from but the image from the PV makes believe it came from a Seismitoad and it's responsible for blasting of TR along with Cinderace, Lucario and Pikachu.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
it looks kinda funny, though I did predict that in terms of plot importance and continuity references AG-BW would get shafted

BobbbidyBob

Would rather have an episode like this than the generic "girl gets an Eevee" episode trope.

Now if it was Koharu getting a Grookey, I might be more willing to care.
Maybe she won’t get the eevee...? Maybe something else happens....maybe the writers get creative this time, but I’m a newb so what do I know XD

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Would rather have an episode like this than the generic "girl gets an Eevee" episode trope.

You'd rather a bs filler then the poke girl catching her first pokemon and probably joining the cast on adventures more often??

Henry's Journey

You'd rather a bs filler then the poke girl catching her first pokemon and probably joining the cast on adventures more often??

Ikr? lol, if you dislike Chloe good for ya, but the point is that ep. 49 is like a hundred times more important than this forgettable/bland filler.

This one reminds me of the Serena catching Pancham and it was around the same time in Kalos (ep. 47 or 48). It kickstarted her arc.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
This one reminds me of the Serena catching Pancham and it was around the same time in Kalos (ep. 47 or 48). It kickstarted her arc.
Which should've started earlier.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Ikr? lol, if you dislike Chloe good for ya, but the point is that ep. 49 is like a hundred times more important than this forgettable/bland filler.
It’s not about what’s important. @dman_dustin was talking about what he personally wanted regardless of if the episode is a filler.

STICKTOPIA

How is this useless filler of an episode better than another main girl getting an eevee? I’m happy that Chloe is getting more attention despite what Pokémon she may be getting.

Master Pikachu 11

I believe that he doesn’t like Eevee going to a poke girl for the third straight series in a roll and was hoping that Chloe would get a different Pokémon instead. It has nothing to do with disliking Chloe, but her getting an Eevee instead of another Pokémon.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
If people are that bothered with this Eevee, I can't imagine what's going to happen when Eevee #4 shows up next gen :p

Status
Not open for further replies.