• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 4th: PM2019 048 - Almost Pikachu Crisis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I believe that he doesn’t like Eevee going to a poke girl for the third straight series in a roll and was hoping that Chloe would get a different Pokémon instead. It has nothing to do with disliking Chloe, but her getting an Eevee instead of another Pokémon.

That's all well and good but saying that a stupid filler like this is better is dumb lol.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Yup, hopefully new titles are revealed soon, even tho Skwovet evolved, two consecutive bland episodes in a row is boring, there should be more effort with fillers, even if nothing important happens, at least make something entertaining to watch for 20+ minutes.
This week's episode was entertaining though, look a series like Pokémon cannot exist without episodes that you guys call *fillers* simply because it's the nature of the series to show as many Pokémon as they can. Just coz an episode is filler doesn't mean it's bad. Geez
That's all well and good but saying that a stupid filler like this is better is dumb lol.
The episode hasn't even aired yet and you are already judging and whining about it like Jesus, atleast wait for the episode to air. An episode being a filler doesn't degrade it, episodes that are fillers can be much more interesting than episodes which dont classify as fillers

Like I don't get why you would whine that an episode is bad even before it airs simply coz it's a filler? Makes zero sense. It's also funny how you guys here gatekeep fillers since episodes where Goh gets new captures and evolutions supposedly don't count even tho he's a main character and does use his Pokémon/they are showcased. Zero logic

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
This week's episode was entertaining though, look a series like Pokémon cannot exist without episodes that you guys call *fillers* simply because it's the nature of the series to show as many Pokémon as they can. Just coz an episode is filler doesn't mean it's bad. Geez

The episode hasn't even aired yet and you are already judging and whining about it like Jesus, atleast wait for the episode to air. An episode being a filler doesn't degrade it, episodes that are fillers can be much more interesting than episodes which dont classify as fillers

Like I don't get why you would whine that an episode is bad even before it airs simply coz it's a filler? Makes zero sense. It's also funny how you guys here gatekeep fillers since episodes where Goh gets new captures and evolutions supposedly don't count even tho he's a main character and does use his Pokémon/they are showcased. Zero logic

Um projecting much, I've been one of the people saying that the episodes with Goh getting random captures aren't fillers even though other people want to treat them as such.

I think EVERY filler is bad, plain and simple. I can't think of one filler that I've watched where I was like ya, my life is better for having witnessed this.

ShadowForce720

You think Goh will catch any Pokémon while on this trip to Unova? Maybe a Patrat or a pair of Pidove. (You know he has to get both male and female.)

hmm maybe, if he does I don’t think it would be something to big , so it would probably be something small like what your suggesting a Patrat or a Pidove for example.

D

Deleted member 384931

Forcing Cinderace and Lucario in a duo with almost no interaction between the two before evolving is one of the oddest things I have seen this series. I dont really feel it. Lucario and Pikachu yes or Cinderace and Sobble I get. I hope they lay down the focus on those two for a while now (after 46 and 48).

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
You think Goh will catch any Pokémon while on this trip to Unova? Maybe a Patrat or a pair of Pidove. (You know he has to get both male and female.)
hmm maybe, if he does I don’t think it would be something to big , so it would probably be something small like what your suggesting a Patrat or a Pidove for example.

I'm expecting he'll at least catch one new Pokémon during episode. Besides the two you guys already mention here's my list of potential options:
  1. Lillipup
  2. Purrloin
  3. Audino
  4. Tympole
  5. Cottonee
  6. Petilil
  7. Scraggy
  8. Trubbish
  9. Minccino
  10. Gothita
  11. Solosis
  12. Ducklett
  13. Foongus
Of course any of these guys evolve forms can be capture too.

Master Pikachu 11

I agree with you since this is a typical TR captures Pikachu and then fails plot, which is boring. I was just saying that dman just didn’t want to see another Eevee go to the poke girl of the series plot again. I on the other hand am looking forward to the Chloe episode more then next Friday’s episode.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Yup, hopefully new titles are revealed soon, even tho Skwovet evolved, two consecutive bland episodes in a row is boring, there should be more effort with fillers, even if nothing important happens, at least make something entertaining to watch for 20+ minutes.
In Mewtwo episode we had little bit of fun travelling and "surviving" and good battle with Mewtwo.
In Skwovet episode we had meh eating and evolution and that's it, I don't count that as filler since it consist Skwovet's evolution but still filler or canon it was boring. Episode would be better if in the end Ash and Go battled TR after Morpeko switched modes.

Status
Not open for further replies.