• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 7th: SM53 - Hurry Up! Operation: Rescue Lusamine!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Herdier was shown in the present, sitting next to Lusamine's desk in her office in SM46.

I know, but I'm talking about the fact that it was shown in the flashbacks, instead of one she actually owns, which could mean that it was shown as a symbol of a pet that the whole family equally owned, unless, as I said, she rotates them.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I know, but I'm talking about the fact that it was shown in the flashbacks, instead of one she actually owns, which could mean that it was shown as a symbol of a pet that the whole family equally owned, unless, as I said, she rotates them.

As I said before, I think that Herdier is Lusamine's pet, not a battle Pokémon, which is why it wasn't on her person when she abducted by Nihilego and taken to Ultra Space. I think the Pokémon of hers that Ash and the gang will be battling are the ones she had on her person.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
As I said before, I think that Herdier is Lusamine's pet, not a battle Pokémon, which is why it wasn't on her person when she abducted by Nihilego and taken to Ultra Space. I think the Pokémon of hers that Ash and the gang will be battling are the ones she had on her person.

I know, I don't think I disagreed with you. That's certainly a possibility.

DatsRight

Ash diving in to save Lillie. The shipping is strong with this one.

At least Kiawe and Turtonator are getting in on the action here. They need a part in the main story at last.

AshxSatoshi

Ice Aurelia
Ash diving in to save Lillie. The shipping is strong with this one.

At least Kiawe and Turtonator are getting in on the action here. They need a part in the main story at last.

I honestly didn't think the writers would give Ash shipping moments after the last saga, but Lillie and Ash are going hard

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I hadn't noticed cute little Charjabug doing Teeterdance

10/10 episode would watch again

DatsRight

I like we're seeing a lot of the team in action here, despite beliefs everyone but Ash and Lillie would be uninvolved.

Hopefully they're not just here to be worfed.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
So, for Lusamine's team, they removed Bewear (which is understandable) and added in Salazzle and Absol (compared to the games), while they kept Mismagius from her SM team, rather than changing it to Lopunny which is in her USUM team.

By the way, is it possible that the reason Absol was included in her team, as in to fill the potential Mega Pokemon slot?

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
So, for Lusamine's team, they removed Bewear (which is understandable) and added in Salazzle and Absol (compared to the games), while they kept Mismagius from her SM team, rather than changing it to Lopunny which is in her USUM team.

By the way, is it possible that the reason Absol was included in her team, as in to fill the potential Mega Pokemon slot?

I think they could do that using Lopunny if that was the case.

Rajas

I wonder if they'd have the Z Ring users spamming Z moves or leave it at being able to only use one each during the battle? That would be interesting to see. Too bad Kukui didn't travel into the US as well but then again he may have taken down Lusamine by himself.

dman_dustin

There was no coloring error nor was there a Z-Power Ring.

You just assumed it was that because the images aren't the best quality.

If you can see this, look at Lana's wrist in the middle between Mallow and Sophocles.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DP2QAAdWAAIsHg9.jpg:large

That Z-ring she's wearing looks black to me, not gray/white like the normal Z-ring, but black like the Z Power ring, I doubt its the lighting because Lana's shirt is obviously white, and the Z-ring's are not that dark.

So if anything I'd say obviously its a coloring error not just because "quality" of the image is bad.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Seeing Lusamine merged with Uturoid in the preview looked just as cool as I'd expected, and Dredear causing Mao and the others to follow its rhythm looked amusing. Satoshi riding on Solgaleo has me hyped for this episode.

Remix2

Well I'm confident the actual episode will be much better than the preview, cause that seriously killed my hype for this episode. All that happy go lucky moments of dancing (even if it's teether dance) just makes the thing seem so odd. And Mother Beast Lusamine, unlike her games, doesn't really seem crazy, but rather just captured and in distress. Also, she seems to be conscious, but forced to do things against her will by Nihilego. Seems really watered down.

I hope so too because oh boy did that preview lower my hype a lot.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
If you can see this, look at Lana's wrist in the middle between Mallow and Sophocles.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DP2QAAdWAAIsHg9.jpg:large

That Z-ring she's wearing looks black to me, not gray/white like the normal Z-ring, but black like the Z Power ring, I doubt its the lighting because Lana's shirt is obviously white, and the Z-ring's are not that dark.

So if anything I'd say obviously its a coloring error not just because "quality" of the image is bad.

Just asking, but why are you interested in Lana and possibly Kiawe getting 'Z-Power Ring'.

I mean whats the need for them to get it in the first place.
Its not like they are going to get some new designed Z-Crystal here, nor does the 'Z-Power Ring' is known to boost the power of the Z-Moves.

For Ash, he got the upgrade because the new designed Z-Crystal's don't fit in the old one and because of Solgaleo.

DatsRight

Just asking, but why are you interested in Lana and possibly Kiawe getting 'Z-Power Ring'.

I mean whats the need for them to get it in the first place.
Its not like they are going to get some new designed Z-Crystal here, nor does the 'Z-Power Ring' is known to boost the power of the Z-Moves.

For Ash, he got the upgrade because the new designed Z-Crystal's don't fit in the old one and because of Solgaleo.

Yeah if anything it is ROTOMDEX that is more likely to unfairly boost Ash's Z-Moves (as much as I'd appreciate the former getting more importance).

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So in the new preview, it looks like Lusamine's pokemon have the Totem Pokemon Aura around them O_O...Also I could be wrong but it kind of looks like Vulpix is evolving at the end cuz Lillie is smiling towards something glowing. Course Snowy could also be using a new move.

ShadowForce720

So in the new preview, it looks like Lusamine's pokemon have the Totem Pokemon Aura around them O_O...Also I could be wrong but it kind of looks like Vulpix is evolving at the end cuz Lillie is smiling towards something glowing. Course Snowy could also be using a new move.

The thing is that in order for Snowy to evolve it would need a Ice Stone, and while it's true that the anime has taken liberties with some of the evolution requirements, for the most part it doesn't ignore them completely especially when it comes to pokemon that needs an evolution stone to evolve, so unless Snowy somehow gets an Ice Stone or some how comes in contact with a piece of the Ice Stone, it's safe to say that it's not going to be evolving here, so if I had to guess as to why it's glowing it's probably because it just learned a new move that it's showing off.

MissAngel

Drizzile=My Spirit Pokemon
Well, good to see some confirmation that Marowak will be used here. Steenee vs Milotic might be interesting depending on how it goes. Looks okay so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.