• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 8th: PM2019 004: Let's Go to the Galar Region! An Encounter with Hibanny!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I am surprised its the largest city is featured immediately
Eh, usually the biggest cities are pretty early. Goldenrod, Mauville, Jubilife, Castelia, Hau'oli are all the biggest cities in their regions, and they're all visited by the time you get your third badge.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
So Ash's Galar adventure will end where it begins, nice!
And unlike XY, it won't feel forced. Wyndon's actually where the League belongs!

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Pokémon Fan leak:

https://i.imgur.com/O4X4Oa4.jpg

A NEW ADVENTURE IN THE GALAR REGION!
CHASE AFTER HIBANNY!!

Satoshi and Go have arrived in the Galar region for the first time. But immediately after their arrival there, Satoshi's backpack gets stolen by a Hibanny they met there?! What will happen to their investigation now?

HIBANNY: A Pokémon Satoshi and Go met in Shoot City. It appears to love playing pranks.

Hibanny's legs are very strong. It lands a powerful kick on Pikachu!

"Let's Go to the Galar Region! An Encounter with Hibanny!!" is set to air December 8th!
(time and date varies depending on region)

Seems like nobody posted the other pages for some reason. Or was this double spread the only one we got?

Last edited:

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Okay im seriously angry now. Pikachu lost, LOST to a scorbunny. I'm tired of it being reset all the time. Tying with an elekid, losing to a snivy, losing to surskit and now to scorbunny. Bad writing at its finest

dman_dustin

I was going to bring up Ash catching something to make up for the 7th episode being boring (title/summary wise). but oh goody I have to deal with the summary of this episode.

What makes this even worse is that it comes directly after the whole Tyranitar Gyarados thing. Oh goody how fun.

Fantastic.

My only hope is that finishes Pikachu off just means that it stuns Pikachu just to run away.

Also may I address the stupidity of them having Scorbunny stealing Ash's backpack but Go ends up getting Scorbunny. What did Ash say something nasty to Scorbunny and Go criticizes Ash and coddles Scorbunny in response. If that actually happens, I'm going to be extremely unimpressed.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Why all the doomposting?

Pikachu just literally took a direct attack from Lugia without getting KO’d as well as will take on TRio’s powerhouses alone. We don’t know the context of the battle or Hibanny yet. It’s completely ridiculous to expect Pikachu to never take even a slight beating from a lesser experience Pokémon.

Last edited:

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
if this scorbunny has been causing havoc for a while, chances are it's probably strong enough to be able to get away with doing so, kind of reminds me of Froakie only bad instead of good, that of course is assuming it came from a lab, if it's wild then there's nothing to complain about since we should know by now not all wild pokemon are weak.

Also may I address the stupidity of them having Scorbunny stealing Ash's backpack but Go ends up getting Scorbunny. What did Ash say something nasty to Scorbunny and Go criticizes Ash and coddles Scorbunny in response. If that actually happens, I'm going to be extremely unimpressed.

given the summary for the following episodes I don't think it's getting caught during this one.

dman_dustin

given the summary for the following episodes I don't think it's getting caught during this one.

I do know that, not entirely sure why you responded with this.

Obviously the ending is going to be like Go and Ash deciding to go to Snorlax or something with Scorbunny following them.

I'm just pointing out, I don't see how Go bonds with Scorbunny enough to justify Scorbunny being with it, if it stole Ash's Backpack and battled Pikachu.

There's an uncomfortable disconnect that I'm not sure why they couldn't have ONLY focused on Go and Scorbunny.

I know the disconnect happens a lot in fictional shows and likely in real life, but these type of disconnects are my least favorite things, they make sense sure, but the situations seem extremely forced and kind of unfair but in real life context oh well, it's supposed to be unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.