• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 8th: PM2019 004: Let's Go to the Galar Region! An Encounter with Hibanny!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Nickit eh? Maybe it's a part of Scorbunny's gang? Would love it if it went to Ash

Konja7

From Corviknight, Garchomp, Gengar, Bisharp, Sudowoodo, Sableye and Pikachu, only Pika was able to land a strong hit on Lugia
And people are thinking Pikachu was reset because it took a kick on the face?

I don't know if that's a big thing for Pikacgu.

I mean the attack doesn't hurt Lugia at all.

Lugia didn't even seem to try to avoid Pikachu's attack.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Both kei and sayaka roles are blank out, is that a error or was that on purpose?

It's how it's listed. They occasionally do this for very minor roles, chances are they'll just be playing some unnamed background characters with one or two lines.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
In addition, a Pokémon the Pokémon Zukan has no data on appears as well... Could they actually have discovered an all new species of Pokémon?!

Pokedex has no data on them, eh? Is this referring to Scorbunny or an entirely new Pokemon?

dman_dustin

It could just be the preview and the episode could be different, but this episode looks very boring.

I don't know how anyone is supposed to believe that Scorbunny will end up with Go based solely on the preview, let alone how it makes any sense for it to bond with Go especially with how incredibly bland the preview was.

Honestly they could've reworked the episode to allow Go to capture the Scorbunny, maybe, I guess, but the episode is just so bland, that I just don't care about Scorbunny or Nickit.

I guess this is a primarily personality introduction episode, I guess.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Strange. The preview we got a few weeks ago had Scorbunny in its usual color scheme, but now it's covered in dirt or something?

dman_dustin

Someone on the main cast getting Nickit would make sense since Koharu has Yamper and the two's evolution lines are natural enemies being "the fox and the hound".

Not necessarily, but Koharu could have something of a rival that has Nickit though.

dman_dustin

So the Pikachu vs. Scorbunny thing many people are anticipating to show Pikachu's reset is just a chase?

That was clarified by Dephender and it was merely that Scorbunny got kicked in the face (LOL, Pikachu got kicked in the face by Scorbunny, but the episode would've been very interesting if it kicked itself in the face somehow).

I had doubts because I would've found it incredibly weird for Scorbunny to one shot Pikachu regardless of a reset and it made more sense to stun or distract Pikachu than to outright knock him out.

So it's not a reset just likely a stunned moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.