• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 8th: PM2019 004: Let's Go to the Galar Region! An Encounter with Hibanny!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

haqiw

So Koharu (the girl character if I got the name right) won’t be joining on these missions? She’s just gonna be staying in the lab?

Red and Blue

So Koharu (the girl character if I got the name right) won’t be joining on these missions? She’s just gonna be staying in the lab?
For now but she could end up joining in a year or two

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I think Ash’s team will be

Pikachu (big shocker)
Grookey-Evolves once
Sobble-Evolves once
Corviknight
Centiscorch
The new elephant Pokémon

Ash always gets a fire Pokémon in each region so I think Centiscorch is pretty likely unless he get Scorbunny

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

I think Ash’s team will be

Pikachu (big shocker)
Grookey-Evolves once
Sobble-Evolves once
Corviknight
Centiscorch
The new elephant Pokémon

Ash always gets a fire Pokémon in each region so I think Centiscorch is pretty likely unless he get Scorbunny

I wouldn't try to use Ash getting a Fire type each region as evidence that Ash will get a fire type pokemon this series if I were you, considering the fact that Ash getting the Grass type starter in gen 1-5 didn't prevent him from skipping out on getting a Grass type pokemon in gen 6, and likewise Ash getting a Water type and the regional bird in gens 1-6 didn't stop Ash from skipping out on getting a Water type and the regional bird in gen 7, so while it's possible that Ash could get a fire type this series it's also possible that he could just skip out on getting a Fire type this series.

Also Gou already is going to have Scorbunny so chances are it's safe to say that Ash isn't going to get a Scorbunny.

ShadowForce720

Maybe he will often travel with Charizard or Infernape and that will be his fire pokemon

How does that change any of what I've just said? It doesn't Ash has already shown he can go a series out catching a Grass type or getting Water type and regional bird so there is no reason to think that he somehow couldn't skip out on getting a Fire type this series. Is it possible that Ash could get a Fire type? Yes, but it's also possible that he won't get a Fire type this time, well just have to wait and see.

pancakemonster

Alola...home...
With Scorbunny showing up here, and with Grookey and Sobble seemingly not already on the main cast, I'm surprised we don't have any episodes that seem dedicated to them (unless 7 happens to be). Both would suit Ash so I hope he gets them, the fact we have so many episodes revealed but none that seem overly likely to get Ash anything new gives me a bad feeling. Between the newer movies and late SM I've felt like they're slowly pushing Pikachu as not just Ash's main partner but as THE Ash pokemon that he uses in the majority of fights. I'm sure it won't get as bad as him literally just using Pikachu but the way we're just kind of popping between regions does lend itself to more episodic encounters where more pokemon probably wouldn't be necessary. Guess we'll see.

MartínK

With Scorbunny showing up here, and with Grookey and Sobble seemingly not already on the main cast, I'm surprised we don't have any episodes that seem dedicated to them (unless 7 happens to be). Both would suit Ash so I hope he gets them, the fact we have so many episodes revealed but none that seem overly likely to get Ash anything new gives me a bad feeling. Between the newer movies and late SM I've felt like they're slowly pushing Pikachu as not just Ash's main partner but as THE Ash pokemon that he uses in the majority of fights. I'm sure it won't get as bad as him literally just using Pikachu but the way we're just kind of popping between regions does lend itself to more episodic encounters where more pokemon probably wouldn't be necessary. Guess we'll see.

I highly doubt that episode 7 will be about Sobble or Grookey because they are already revealed by Game Freak and the episode title it's not revealed because of a big spoiler

pancakemonster

Alola...home...
I highly doubt that episode 7 will be about Sobble or Grookey because they are already revealed by Game Freak and the episode title it's not revealed because of a big spoiler
I don't expect it to be about them either. But even if it is a spoiler title it could still involve an unrevealed pokemon coming into conflict with one we do know, or something along those lines.

MartínK

I don't expect it to be about them either. But even if it is a spoiler title it could still involve an unrevealed pokemon coming into conflict with one we do know, or something along those lines.

Maybe, but we all need to wait to find out but the truth i prefer to be about Drednaw or Corviknight pre evolutions

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
First capture comes in the 4th episode of the series, that too for a co-protagonist instead of the main protagonist. Anyways, the Scorbunny looks pretty good animated!!

Red and Blue

So oddly enough Go isnt catching Scorbunny in this episode but instead possibly the next one. Maybe Scorbunny turns him down the first time

Konja7

So they're traveling directly to Wyndon. I wonder if they will meet Leon or Chairman Rose?

The summaries don't say Ash and Go are traveling to Wydon.

Ash and Go are traveling to Shoot City, which is an anime original place.

Status
Not open for further replies.