• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 9th: PM2019 135 - Pokémon! I Am Glad I Got To Meet You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Haha if they think I'm watch a Goh episode live for whatever news drops tomorrow they are sorely mistaken, hopefully it leaks early lol.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
I would allow Go to continue if the Gatcha dissapears and we have a more traditional Journey.

Soniman

Break the Limit
The Universe could go through its entire heat death and Pokémon will still find a way to air next week with Ash as the protagonist

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Waiting for Ash hater here in this forum to have a melt down after seeing the word "Satoshi journey continue" and looking forward to their x amount of reason on why Ash should leave the anime....
Why anyone would think Ash would ever leave is beyond me

He's like Goku, he could've left years ago but he won't even until the anime and Pokemon as a whole truly ends

SatoSereFan224888

Why anyone would think Ash would ever leave is beyond me

He's like Goku, he could've left years ago but he won't even until the anime and Pokemon as a whole truly ends
Honestly there’s nothing left for Ash. He accomplished his goal by defeating Leon.
My thoughts is that Nemona, Arven and Penny have to work on their goals and the main focus will be on those three, with Ash and probably Gou being support characters that influence those three. It would fit Ash title as World Champion.
I’d rather have the SV anime focus on Nemona working her way to become the top trainer in Paldea. I really don’t want Ash in Paldea.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
And oooooh boy looks like Goh is here to stay.

Incoming salt nukes take cover
And it looks like in 134 he rejects a request to become a full-time of Project Mew, much like how Ash rejected a request to become a Frontier Brain all the way back in 2006.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Honestly there’s nothing left for Ash. He accomplished his goal by defeating Leon.
No, he didn't. He said beating Leon isn't making him a Pokémon Master and many times Rika said that defeating the World Champ =/= Being a Master

Ash's goal was never finished. Fans overreacted

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
No, he didn't. He said beating Leon isn't making him a Pokémon Master and many times Rika said that defeating the World Champ =/= Being a Master

Ash's goal was never finished. Fans overreacted
And they're never gonna reveal what a Pokemon Master even is. It's a directionless goal designed primarily to keep Ash going as the franchise lead for as long as possible.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
And they're never gonna reveal what a Pokemon Master even is. It's a directionless goal designed primarily to keep Ash going as the franchise lead for as long as possible.
Indeed. It is just like Goku's desire to be the strongest. It's a non-tangible goal with no true end

Status
Not open for further replies.