• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 9th: PM2019 135 - Pokémon! I Am Glad I Got To Meet You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Not confirmed yet.
Too late for me, what Im going to do on Fridays when I come from work?

6nznze.png

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Even with the tittle i genuinely also see the possibility of this being just another normal episode that changes little to nothing for the future.

Despite the symbolism and meaning of using the naming sense of the very first episode as the final one, wasting and under delivering perfectly good concept and opportunities is pretty much JN’s staple bread and butter at this point.

Gingertail24

Even with the tittle i genuinely also see the possibility of this being just another normal episode that changes little to nothing for the future.

Despite the symbolism and meaning of using the naming sense of the very first episode as the final one, wasting and under delivering perfectly good concept and opportunities is pretty much JN’s staple bread and butter at this point.
Nah I doubt it. Why make suck a symbolic title that connects to one in the past, if it means absolutely nothing. This has to be a final episode. At least for JN

I still Ash staying unfortunately.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Nah I doubt it. Why make suck a symbolic title that connects to one in the past, if it means absolutely nothing. This has to be a final episode. At least for JN

I still Ash staying unfortunately.

Why make a world series and tournament then barely have old characters appear until the tail end and have most of their adventure in one place?

Why have reserves have very little role when they’re selling is as the culmination of ash’s journey?

Why make a big final battle to cap of that journey and then have only two companion there instead of having all of them as a big send off? Not even his supposed best friend of the season that really could’ve been shipped out for his own thing after the figjt?

Why bring back a bunch of big names for the master 8 only to get lackluster usage out of them? Especially with alain who was the most unexpected pick but then having little purpose in being there?

JN’s mantra is ‘Great Concept, Terrible Execution’, and i won’t be suprised by it anymore.

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
Why make a world series and tournament then barely have old characters appear until the tail end and have most of their adventure in one place?

Why have reserves have very little role when they’re selling is as the culmination of ash’s journey?

Why make a big final battle to cap of that journey and then have only two companion there instead of having all of them as a big send off? Not even his supposed best friend of the season that really could’ve been shipped out for his own thing after the figjt?

Why bring back a bunch of big names for the master 8 only to get lackluster usage out of them? Especially with alain who was the most unexpected pick but then having little purpose in being there?

JN’s mantra is ‘Great Concept, Terrible Execution’, and i won’t be suprised by it anymore.
To be fair, it seems like covid and budget cuts played a heavy role to all of those things.

I do think Ash and Goh are both going to Paldea. Although Ash might not be there right away and will do other traveling too.

kickachu

Momentai!
is this the goodbye episode for ash and goh besides we don't know what a pokemon master is

Nah it’s

“COME ON ABOARD AND BRING ALONG, ALL YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS”
Fun fact: the singer of that song in English sings Pokémon world
Anyways it’s the final countdown

DuskAstral

And do you remember such titles as "Pikachu's Goodbye" and "Kalos League Victory! Ash's Ultimate Match", which turned out to be clickbait?
It could be the same here.

Most after this title predict the end of the anime (although the developers did not announce anything like that), and in fact it could be something else.

BlueDragonfangirl

DECEMBER 9th AMOURSHIPPING IS BECOMING CANON AND ASH WILL BECOME A DADDY
WE IN THE ENDGAME NOW
SAY HELLO TO DADDY ASH IN SV. He ain’t leaving
That is the only way I’ll accept this happening, my favorite ship happening.

If Goh is the new lead how sad, well the anime had a good run, the idiots who think it’s a good idea if that’s the case is sinking their own show.

The anime team didn’t get the hint by all the negative feedback they got on Goh’s character :(

Status
Not open for further replies.