• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 9th: PM2019 135 - Pokémon! I Am Glad I Got To Meet You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Now that they've both finished their challenges, Satoshi and Go reunite in Sakuragi Park, where they decide to go camping with Koharu! As the three find themselves surrounded by nature filled with Pokémon as far as the eye can see, they talk about childhood memories they shared with Pokémon... but there's something Go isn't telling Satoshi.

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Last edited:

Spyro39

I'm betting on another special preview after Ash vs Leon concludes showing some scenes of this episode.

Maybe a preview into the SV series if possible that could quell the debates of Ash leaving or not.

If Amour becomes canon I don’t give af about anything including the Kalos League result
I will be satisfied and 2022 will have my two biggest dreams coming true
1. Avs winning Stanley Cup
2. Amour being canon

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
If this is actually the end, this would be such a disappointing end lol, 1000+ episodes to end this with no actual build up.
A series around all the regions with companions returning and unprecedented continuity isn't a build up?
I know it could have been done a lot better, but it's still one, that's why until now a lot of people were already expecting Ash to potentially leave

Konja7

I wonder how many episodes titles it will take before people stop being baited by them.

To be fair, it's a pretty weird situation.

If Episode 135 is the final episode for Journeys, it would mean there's only one month to go for Journeys. However, they haven't announced anything about a new season (not even a vague poster).

Status
Not open for further replies.