• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 9th: PM2019 135 - Pokémon! I Am Glad I Got To Meet You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
I think this will be where ash and goh flash black to their adventures glad they were research partners. This episode is talking about how much they've grown and a gen 9 pokemon will make a Cameo

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Besides, there are several things Ash should do in the anime before we even consider him officially elaving the anime:
- A rematch against Giovanni, leader of Team Rocket.
- Winning the Kanto's League, to compensate the disaster of the very first season.
- Ash challeging the Elite Four and becoming Kanto's champion, just like in the games.
- Finally, if Goh actually catches Mew, then Ash will have to battle and capture Mewtwo.

regardless of what the future holds, None of these events have to happen since they are opinionated and not factual

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
regardless of what the future holds, None of these events have to happen since they are opinionated and not factual

Wrong!

- For all the story of the anime, Ash never had a direct battle against Team Rocket's leader, until BW. And honestly, it was too short for such an unprecedented time. A rematch is definitely in order, with Ash winning this time.
- Ash's lose at Kanto's League was embarrassing, so I think it has to be compensated. Besides, in Sinnoh it was revealed that to enter in the Champions' League, you have to win the Pokemon League of your homeland. In Ash's case, that's Kanto.
- Ash could have battle Lance in the Pokemon World Coronation Series, but he didn't. I think it's obvious they are saving this battle for another time. Maybe when Ash will battle the Elite 4 of Kanto.
- In order for Ash to truly be "the very best", Ash would definitely have to capture the strongest Pokemon ever: Mewtwo. That would be his ultimate challenge. Besides, considering Ash is probably the only human Mewtwo has truly ever bonded in his life, it doesn't seem to be another option.

GhostWallker98

Wrong!

- For all the story of the anime, Ash never had a direct battle against Team Rocket's leader, until BW. And honestly, it was too short for such an unprecedented time. A rematch is definitely in order, with Ash winning this time.
- Ash's lose at Kanto's League was embarrassing, so I think it has to be compensated. Besides, in Sinnoh it was revealed that to enter in the Champions' League, you have to win the Pokemon League of your homeland. In Ash's case, that's Kanto.
- Ash could have battle Lance in the Pokemon World Coronation Series, but he didn't. I think it's obvious they are saving this battle for another time. Maybe when Ash will battle the Elite 4 of Kanto.
- In order for Ash to truly be "the very best", Ash would definitely have to capture the strongest Pokemon ever: Mewtwo. That would be his ultimate challenge. Besides, considering Ash is probably the only human Mewtwo has truly ever bonded in his life, it doesn't seem to be another option.
Once again, you are just making assumptions based on what you think should happen. There will always be a possibility of Ash leaving until we see other official evidence that he's not just like there's always the possibility he will stay. All the things you listed do not have to occur for him to leave.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
- Ash's lose at Kanto's League was embarrassing, so I think it has to be compensated.
How is @Almighty Zard wrong when you explicty say what you think (i.e an opinion) on what Ash's future is?

DuskAstral

A series around all the regions with companions returning and unprecedented continuity isn't a build up?
Almost everyone. It must not be forgotten that in the anime we had the Orange Islands which never appeared in JN.
- A rematch against Giovanni, leader of Team Rocket.
Need it at all?
Satoshi was never interested in beating Team Rocket, so I don't think this rematch makes sense.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
What Ash needs to do next is become petty and go back to every region, Kanto-Kalos, and challenge the Pokemon Leagues and dominate in every tournament.

Oh, and also find Tobias, and get revenge.
Only then, after he becomes champion of all 8 regions and defeat Arceus’ human form will he become The Pokemon Master.

Broseph08

Wait just read the post about how this isn't even the finale. I'd say penultimate episode then. Either way I think it'll include the plot element that leads to Goh deciding to go his own way.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
How is @Almighty Zard wrong when you explicty say what you think (i.e an opinion) on what Ash's future is?
Satoshi was never interested in beating Team Rocket, so I don't think this rematch makes sense.

Here's a question I add to this, when was the last time we saw Giovanni do anything on screen besides lounging in his office?

that matori woman has done more recently than he has, it almost wouldn't surprise me if an inside civil war happened to take him down rather than Ash doing it, but again that's just an opinion, i will not say it has to go down that way.

Team Rocket may never die in the anime either, that's also possible

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Here's a question I add to this, when was the last time we saw Giovanni do anything on screen besides lounging in his office?

that matori woman has done more recently than he has, it almost wouldn't surprise me if an inside civil war happened to take him down rather than Ash doing it, but again that's just an opinion, i will not say it has to go down that way.

I think the BW TR arc? Unless you count him talking to Nanu about (Ultra) Necrozma.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

Alternate Universe Giovanni that tried to take control of Dialga and Palkia comes to Champion Ash’s universe and kicks off a TRR endgame arc by replacing this universe’s legitimate businessman Giovanni as part of his bid to take over the multi-verse.

Supporting our Ash and his friends in their battle is the survivors of the conquered universes, now known as ”The Pokemon-less“ because their Pokemon have been brainwashed to serve Giovanni, and MewTwo, who has volunteered to partner with Ash. Can Ash harness his Aura powers and lead his companions from across the multi-verse in defeating this threat to existance?

/not serious

Broseph08

There's a big sad swell of music when Goh jumps in front of Regigigas with his body to protect Mew

Then Mew stops it in a ball of light and we cut to the next morning, an exhausted Mew and Goh lying on the ground

They both look up in the sky and see Mewthree, their wonderful adventures in the world of Pokemon have just begun
You're a troll but you funny lol

Status
Not open for further replies.