• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 9th: PM2019 135 - Pokémon! I Am Glad I Got To Meet You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Everyone getting so baited by this title is hilarious. There’s absolutely no reason to believe that this is the last episode of Ash’s journey..

It’s just the end of his journey with Goh, which is fine because seeing the back of him would vastly improve the cast. He’s been such dead weight, I might have even preferred *chokes back vomit*.. Cilan. :oops:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Take it up a notch and challenge every Trainer he ever lost to without a rematch.
A.J. been waiting for years to have that 100-win streak smashed to pieces.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I think this will be where ash and goh flash black to their adventures glad they were research partners. This episode is talking about how much they've grown and a gen 9 pokemon will make a Cameo
Been a while since we had a next-gen cameo.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
So the tittle is meant to reference the first ep?

Sounds like an ending and bookend. But if it dies turn out to be that than this has been a pretty lackluster end.

anipokefan

Yep, "Pokémon! I (...) You!". They even made sure to write it in all-kana like episode titles were back in OS.
b-but i-it's met instead of chose! it isn't a reference!! (it's sarcasm if you didn't notice)

anyways, idk why some of you are so against the idea of Ash leaving, seriously, what do you even want the kid to do after becoming the strongest trainer? nothing, he really can't "teach" someone because he's still 10 and acts like a 10 years old so from here there's no much to do with his character unless there's a timeskip.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Ash, I will never forget you( except the sm version)
TR, I will never forget you
I’ve watched u since I was a little kid , right from the starts
You will always be in my heart and soul

Gingertail24

b-but i-it's met instead of chose! it isn't a reference!! (it's sarcasm if you didn't notice)

anyways, idk why some of you are so against the idea of Ash leaving, seriously, what do you even want the kid to do after becoming the strongest trainer? nothing, he really can't "teach" someone because he's still 10 and acts like a 10 years old so from here there's no much to do with his character unless there's a timeskip.
I agree. It's been 25 years. Ash has long overstayed his welcome. Ik he isn't a Pokemon master yet, but man we all know that term was made up by him and the staff. You guys really want 30 more years of Ash ? There's only so much you can write a character/series before they become flanderized and we get multiple repeated arcs of something Ash should know by now

colomb

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
I think the title is for sure bait. I honestly still think Goh even has a chance to be with Ash still at this point.

vondecayle

The title is probably about Leon thanking Ash for showing him that he still has things to learn as a trainer. lol

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Copium levels are high here
But idk, I remember when people thought Sophocles would be sent out right in the 26th episode

Status
Not open for further replies.