• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 9th: PM2019 135 - Pokémon! I Am Glad I Got To Meet You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

I feel like this is the end of current Ash's story [OS-Journeys]. Next series will be a reboot with Ash in Paldea. Either way it's a farewell.
That’d make sense too, it’s not the first time they’ve done this kind of stuff.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
So this is it for Go.
I just hope the next companion wont catch Pokemon so randomly.

lanmanna

To be fair, it's a pretty weird situation.

If Episode 135 is the final episode for Journeys, it would mean there's only one month to go for Journeys. However, they haven't announced anything about a new season (not even a vague poster).
But there also hasn't been an announcement that this is the end. Wouldn't they say something about it ending? I still feel like it can go either way.

BlueDragonfangirl

If Ash’s officially leaves on this horrible series I’m going to give a bunch of angry none stop rants till my face makes the same reactions that user UnovaMaster gives me.

BobbbidyBob

Wrong!

- For all the story of the anime, Ash never had a direct battle against Team Rocket's leader, until BW. And honestly, it was too short for such an unprecedented time. A rematch is definitely in order, with Ash winning this time.
- Ash's lose at Kanto's League was embarrassing, so I think it has to be compensated. Besides, in Sinnoh it was revealed that to enter in the Champions' League, you have to win the Pokemon League of your homeland. In Ash's case, that's Kanto.
- Ash could have battle Lance in the Pokemon World Coronation Series, but he didn't. I think it's obvious they are saving this battle for another time. Maybe when Ash will battle the Elite 4 of Kanto.
- In order for Ash to truly be "the very best", Ash would definitely have to capture the strongest Pokemon ever: Mewtwo. That would be his ultimate challenge. Besides, considering Ash is probably the only human Mewtwo has truly ever bonded in his life, it doesn't seem to be another option.
Didn’t he bond with a little clone girl?

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Why make a world series and tournament then barely have old characters appear until the tail end and have most of their adventure in one place?

Why have reserves have very little role when they’re selling is as the culmination of ash’s journey?

Why make a big final battle to cap of that journey and then have only two companion there instead of having all of them as a big send off? Not even his supposed best friend of the season that really could’ve been shipped out for his own thing after the figjt?

Why bring back a bunch of big names for the master 8 only to get lackluster usage out of them? Especially with alain who was the most unexpected pick but then having little purpose in being there?

JN’s mantra is ‘Great Concept, Terrible Execution’, and i won’t be suprised by it anymore.
No matter how flaws here might be, if they want to end it all they will

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
>pokemon bangladesh 2.0

topkek.png
At least that means it's not blocked in other countries like with the official channel!

Gingertail24

But there also hasn't been an announcement that this is the end. Wouldn't they say something about it ending? I still feel like it can go either way.
They did. Earlier this year.

This could be the end of this segment of JN and there is another. But they should of announced that as well, wouldn't they?

Imo, I highly doubt that

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
It's probably a Pikachu episode since Journeys started with a Pikachu episode and ended with one.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
I probably should make this clear, just so nobody misunderstands: I'd actually be VERY happy to see Ash leave, and I'd be happy if he was aged up and given a fresh new storyline, either works for me.

But at this stage, fans have been deceived so many times, especially by episode titles. Y'all really need to brace for the worst possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.