• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 9th: PM2019 135 - Pokémon! I Am Glad I Got To Meet You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
If the series ends, it's all Goh's fault. My hatred for it keeps increasing by leaps and bounds.

Yeah, everything in the world going on is goh's fault, covid 19 was also goh's fault and the war going on is also his fault.

I probably should make this clear, just so nobody misunderstands: I'd actually be VERY happy to see Ash leave, and I'd be happy if he was aged up and given a fresh new storyline, either works for me.

But at this stage, fans have been deceived so many times, especially by episode titles. Y'all really need to brace for the worst possibility.

You made it clear by making a post the same thing 3 times.;)

Morax

King of heroes
I probably should make this clear, just so nobody misunderstands: I'd actually be VERY sad to see Ash leave, and I'd be devastated if he was aged up and given a fresh new storyline, neither works for me.

But at this stage, fans have been jerked off so many times, especially by episode titles. Y'all really need to brace for the best case scenario.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
You made it clear by making a post the same thing 3 times.;)
Yeah sorry about that, sometimes I have loading issues with the forums lol.

I probably should make this clear, just so nobody misunderstands: I'd actually be VERY sad to see Ash leave, and I'd be devastated if he was aged up and given a fresh new storyline, neither works for me.

But at this stage, fans have been jerked off so many times, especially by episode titles. Y'all really need to brace for the best case scenario.
I see you came back to "this little sh*thole", glad you like it here so much. :oops:

BulleDeChagrin

Lillie best girl
I still don't really think this is the ending.. I also don't think they'd leave writing the last episode ever to Shoji Yonemura, even though he's been around for so long.

Rohanator

Even if it seems like a perfect bookend for the series as a whole it's not like this doesn't also fit JN specifically, regardless how you feel about the execution, it was meant to encompass everything Pokemon, all the regions and mechanics, biggest variety of Mons and characters shown, MC's focusing on two of the most core mechanics of the franchise and a third focused on exploring the variety of options this world has, before the PWC or anything else specific, this series was simply about Pokemon, even the title was changed to reflect this.

The katakana thing is really interesting though, this is definitely the most excited I've been for the possibility of it actually ending.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Ok I will stop the memeing for now cause this is really important.

I will post all the posible outcomes here:

1- This is the end of all anime, which will be underwhelming, first you end Ash in a rushed way, second Team Rocket does not get any conclusion, three there are a lot of problems in the Pokewordls still.

2- This is the end of Journeys only and then in Christmas or January we begin with the SV anime with Ash and Goh (No please)

3- End of Journeys and also end of the Pokemon anime as we knew it. SV anime will be a reboot with movie or another AU Ash alongside Team Rocket

4- This is the end of Ash Story as a whole but SV anime is the start of a new protagonist or even to seasonal protagonists that change every series.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

1- This is the end of all anime, which will be underwhelming, first you end Ash in a rushed way, second Team Rocket does not get any conclusion, three there are a lot of problems in the Pokewordls still.

2- This is the end of Journeys only and then in Christmas or January we begin with the SV anime with Ash and Goh (No please)

3- End of Journeys and also end of the Pokemon anime as we knew it. SV anime will be a reboot with movie or another AU Ash alongside Team Rocket

4- This is the end of Ash Story as a whole but SV anime is the start of a new protagonist or even to seasonal protagonists that change every series.
You forgot an option...

5 - It's bait and you'll all be pissed later because you all still haven't learned to not jump to conclusions about an episode based on its title...

4 but Ash shows up as an adult from time to time

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★

Can we just get option 2 without Goh, please?

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist

You forgot an option...

5 - It's bait and you'll all be pissed later because you all still haven't learned to not jump to conclusions about an episode based on its title...
6 - Journey's isn't ending at all and this is just a fake goodbye episode in general

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Yeah, everything in the world going on is goh's fault, covid 19 was also goh's fault and the war going on is also his fault.
He poisoned our water supply, burned our crops, and delivered a plague onto our houses!

Status
Not open for further replies.