• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 9th: PM2019 135 - Pokémon! I Am Glad I Got To Meet You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
This is definitely copium on my part as I'm well aware that it won't happen, but part of me wants to see the pokemon logo used in the title like in the original series and not have the word in the same font as the rest of the title. It'd be another neat way to mark 25 years of the anime.

lanmanna

This is definitely copium on my part as I'm well aware that it won't happen, but part of me wants to see the pokemon logo used in the title like in the original series and not have the word in the same font as the rest of the title. It'd be another neat way to mark 25 years of the anime.
What do you mean?

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
What do you mean?
TB002_TC_EN.png

In the original series, whenever the word pokemon was used in an episode title, the logo would be in place for the title card.

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
Isn't it a dub thing though? Would be nice
Yeah, it's 100% a dub thing, and it'd be nice when this episode gets dubbed at some point next year for this to happen, but I know that it won't, but I can smoke copium till then.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
TB002_TC_EN.png

In the original series, whenever the word pokemon was used in an episode title, the logo would be in place for the title card.
Ahhh, what memories those title cards bring...

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Rika Motsumoto released a statement about Ash's future and his journey of being a pokemon master not being complete yet, so I think it's safe to say he is a staying!
Actress publicly campaigns to keep her job. Rick Romero reports at 11.

SatoSereFan224888

Rika Motsumoto released a statement about Ash's future and his journey of being a pokemon master not being complete yet, so I think it's safe to say he is a staying!
Honestly I feel Ash’s journey is finished. I think it’s more likely he’ll be replaced for SV. But it’s also possible Ash could get his own series on YouTube where he travels the world with just Pikachu to face new trainers hes never met before.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Honestly I feel Ash’s journey is finished. I think it’s more likely he’ll be replaced for SV. But it’s also possible Ash could get his own series on YouTube where he travels the world with just Pikachu to face new trainers hes never met before.
If there was a side series with Ash fighting random people I'd prefer he used his reserves instead of just Pikachu
Anyway it would be hard to have him lose

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
It's so strange that people are trying to dismiss Rica when she's the one who works for the show and knows more than everyone here lol.
Not that I agree with them, but it's unlikely she'd be allowed to say anything concrete because of NDAs and contracts.

ShadowForce720

It's so strange that people are trying to dismiss Rica when she's the one who works for the show and knows more than everyone here lol.
It’s because it doesn’t matter what a VA says as they don’t have final say over what happens to their characters or what happens in the show.

They are also under strict NDA’s so they aren’t able to just discuss things that will happen in the show in the future or other details without permission and would get in a lot of legal trouble if the violate it.

So what a VA says can’t be taken as any sort of evidence as to what will happen.

It's not just her. Feels like all the statements about the show talk about Ash not being a Pokemon Master yet. And if there is a SV series, Rica would certainly already know if she was going to be in it or not. I think Ash and Pikachu move forward
That doesn’t matter because she is likely under NDA’s so she is legally not allowed to confirm whether Ash will be staying or not regardless of whet she knows or not.

Also the final decision as to whether Ash will stay or not is not up to her.

MunchMunch

It’s because it doesn’t matter what a VA says as they don’t have final say over what happens to their characters or what happens in the show.

They are also under strict NDA’s so they aren’t able to just discuss things that will happen in the show in the future or other details without permission and would get in a lot of legal trouble if the violate it.

So what a VA says can’t be taken as any sort of evidence as to what will happen.
But she's not saying that Ash is staying. All she's saying is that Ash's goal as a Pokemon master isn't over yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.