• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 9th: PM2019 135 - Pokémon! I Am Glad I Got To Meet You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Oh we saying Goodbye already?

Well I discovered Serebii during the AG Days, and I joined the anime forums on early BW days. However it was with another account. I dissapeared for some time during XY then I was in another forum and me and another two users who shall remain anonmous were banned for a crime we did not commit.

I rejoined Serebii and to be fair I'm not glad this is ending,cause I feel really comfy here,

LeNewbiee

Scarlett and Violet's theme is past vs. future right? Do you think it has any significance with the next series? New kind of plot for Ash perhaps?

ShuckFam

Scarlett and Violet's theme is past vs. future right? Do you think it has any significance with the next series? New kind of plot for Ash perhaps?
It would make sense if the future Pokemon and trainers were way more advanced. If Ash did some time traveling, it could be a good way to make him look like a novice again without actually resetting him.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
Oh we saying Goodbye already?

Well I discovered Serebii during the AG Days, and I joined the anime forums on early BW days. However it was with another account. I dissapeared for some time during XY then I was in another forum and me and another two users who shall remain anonmous were banned for a crime we did not commit.

I rejoined Serebii and to be fair I'm not glad this is ending,cause I feel really comfy here,
Pardon my bluntness but how exactly do you get banned for a crime you did not commit when you're on an internet forum? Was this a situation where some other user with their own account did something stupid, like doxxing, and you got accused of being the same person? Looking at the IP addresses would be more than enough to exonerate you in that sort of situation, I'd think.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Looking at the IP addresses would be more than enough to exonerate you in that sort of situation
Unless you're in a place where a bunch of people are sharing a single public IP address.

Master Pikachu 11

Well now that we have confirmation that we can skip the next two episodes, I'm really curious what's going to happen in this one, hopefully it's not part three of the filler arc lol.
I’m fully expecting that it will be part 3. I expect that this will be the episode that Goh meets Mew. Also Regigigas has to make an appearance again as well.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Pardon my bluntness but how exactly do you get banned for a crime you did not commit when you're on an internet forum? Was this a situation where some other user with their own account did something stupid, like doxxing, and you got accused of being the same person? Looking at the IP addresses would be more than enough to exonerate you in that sort of situation, I'd think.
I was just parodying the "A team" Introduction... Guess you're too young.

We were not banned but the mods were control freaks and we left. That's all.

STICKTOPIA

Well now that we have confirmation that we can skip the next two episodes, I'm really curious what's going to happen in this one, hopefully it's not part three of the filler arc lol.
It doesn’t sound like a part 3. I just hope it’s not all about you know who lol

DuskAstral

It doesn’t sound like a part 3
Just because it doesn't sound doesn't mean it won't.
The episode is not marked as final in the TV guide, so there must be something else after it.

It is possible that the title refers to Gou meeting Mew

Gingertail24

GOH getting shafted was inevitable. Let's be honest. No companion goal was going to get equal treatment and hype when the PWC was going on at the same time.

Honestly I believe dawn was the only one that got the closest to equal treatment as Ash than any other character. Mostly because how similar contest and battling we're. And how much they influence each other.

Compared to PWC and project mew. Where alot of the complaints are how Ash didn't even need to be in the PM missions, and how GOH can't really influence Ash all that much because he already has 25 years of experience. As shown in that awkward Bea depression arc that flopped

Gingertail24

Ash's dream is to be a pokemon master something vague and unknown Goh's goal is to catch all pokemon something vague and unknown seems pretty self explanatory.
What? I'm not sure the point your trying to make

And no GOH goal isn't vague and unknown. It seems pretty clear cut, catch all mons. Heck hsingoal is to really catch mew not all mons

And pm is an actual vague goal. Cause no one knows what the heck that is. Not even Ash or the writers. How the heck is catching all mons vague??

Niormon

What? I'm not sure the point your trying to make

And no GOH goal isn't vague and unknown. It seems pretty clear cut, catch all mons. Heck hsingoal is to really catch mew not all mons

And pm is an actual vague goal. Cause no one knows what the heck that is. Not even Ash or the writers. How the heck is catching all mons vague??
Mewtwo even says what does catching all pokemon leading to mew mean? hack Kazyuna post that interview where the director says its the same.

edit interview in question

FhZ937VaYAAFRk-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.