• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 9th: PM2019 135 - Pokémon! I Am Glad I Got To Meet You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

STICKTOPIA

Just because it doesn't sound doesn't mean it won't.
The episode is not marked as final in the TV guide, so there must be something else after it.

It is possible that the title refers to Gou meeting Mew
I never said it won’t be a part 3. I just simply said it doesn’t sound like one

Master Pikachu 11

What? I'm not sure the point your trying to make

And no GOH goal isn't vague and unknown. It seems pretty clear cut, catch all mons. Heck hsingoal is to really catch mew not all mons

And pm is an actual vague goal. Cause no one knows what the heck that is. Not even Ash or the writers. How the heck is catching all mons vague??
No the writers know what it is they are just not wanting to tell their audience what it is, so the audience can continue to watch

Gingertail24

Mewtwo even says what does catching all pokemon leading to mew mean? hack Kazyuna post that interview where the director says its the same.

edit interview in question

FhZ937VaYAAFRk-
I mean GOH answered him didn't he? The answer didn't make sense, but the Mewtwo episode wasn't exactly vague with his response. Although i haven't watched that episode in a long time. So correct me if I'm wrong, cause my memory on that episode is limited

Also thanks for the interview, now I have a better understanding of the whole vague GOH goal.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I thought my hatred for misty was stronger than a thousand suns but seems like I am tame in comparison.

Should I be dissapointed or relieved?

Jeal

I think Go can catch Mew, but then releases it. So he can achieve his goal and not achieve it at the same time.

vondecayle

If this is the end of Goh thank you writers, what a waste of a companion space, ugly and useless.
Do you feel the same way about any other companion?

ShuckFam

What if Goh caught Mew and challenged Ash to a PWC match, beat him in a 1vs1 (with Mew) and was crowned monarch, with Ash falling to 9999 in the rankings?

Status
Not open for further replies.