• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 9th: PM2019 135 - Pokémon! I Am Glad I Got To Meet You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
WHAT!?! You think this boring ass filler mess deserves 4 freaking episodes?? Jesus I know people like the guy but come on. If even one of Goh's pokemon uses a new move or evolves I'll be flabbergasted lol. There is absolutely nothing that can happen here except close to an hour or just dialog to justify 4 episodes of Mew hide and seek.
Goh catching Mew is a very appealing arc to show kids that being able to find something you chase after can happen.

charinija

Pokemon Master
If Ash is going to get one of his old pokemon, it's a squirtle or a gible.

i miss squirtle. I would also like Ash to have Garchomp.

Old suits get boring after a point. The team is very strong right now. If he's going to stay, Ash needs a new team.

The summary for this one, whenever it comes out, is gonna make or break people lol
Imagine if it’s this…

Celebrating Satoshi’s victory, Professor Okido holds a celebration party at his lab with all of Satoshi’s friends and Pokémon attending. After talking to Kasumi and Takeshi, Satoshi is still unsure on what to do next, until he and Serena talk alone…?

SatoSereFan224888

Imagine if it’s this…

Celebrating Satoshi’s victory, Professor Okido holds a celebration party at his lab with all of Satoshi’s friends and Pokémon attending. After talking to Kasumi and Takeshi, Satoshi is still unsure on what to do next, until he and Serena talk alone…?
Maybe Ash pops the question to Serena. She says yes. Then Ash also announces he's going to become a tutor for young trainers who are just about to start their journeys, passing down what he has learned to the next generation of trainers he probably helped inspired.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
5 episodes of Project Mew!

WHAT???

I'm sorry but I can hear your stupidities because I have this banger at full volume

PALDEA ROCKS

PD: In your Dreams.

PD2:Deleting the video cause the thumbnail now has spoilers it was the Elite Four theme.

Last edited:

SatoSereFan224888

image.png

Really, SatoSere?
I'm serious. Keeping Ash 10 is the biggest mistake OLM has done in the 25 plus years of the anime. At least have Ash age at least a year as he travels. No more reboots! No more resets!

I'm serious. Keeping Ash 10 is the biggest mistake OLM has done in the 25 plus years of the anime. At least have Ash age at least a year as he travels. No more reboots! No more resets!
that'd be weird if Ash ages normally with everyone else staying the same age, this isn't Digimon

but back on topic... I Wonder what's the actual Summary look like for this episode?

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
No break until December 30th, and they usually try to time arcs to not have breaks inbetween them

and Goh will put on his headphones and jam to that

Nope cause he will not be in Paldea and this theme isn't even the best, but I can't put that.

BTW what do we count as an arc cause the PWT arc had like 5 breaks between them....

Maybe this are Journeys recaps.

The last recaps ever.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Maybe Ash pops the question to Serena. She says yes. Then Ash also announces he's going to become a tutor for young trainers who are just about to start their journeys, passing down what he has learned to the next generation of trainers he probably helped inspired.
You’re lost. Here is the appropriate subforum

Fan Fiction

Have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.