• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 9th: PM2019 135 - Pokémon! I Am Glad I Got To Meet You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morax

King of heroes
You’re lost. Here is the appropriate subforum

Fan Fiction

Have a nice day
Maybe Ash pops the question to Serena. She says yes. Then Ash also announces he's going to become a tutor for young trainers who are just about to start their journeys, passing down what he has learned to the next generation of trainers he probably helped inspired.
You guys make a cute couple <3

Durrendal

Still doesn't make much sense to me why they'd reference OS just for this tbh
They need something to hype up what is essentially after story sort of episodes. Goh and his arcs are a parasite piggybacking Ash's legacy. This is just more of the same.

Durrendal

If that was the case, why not have PM before the M8? Maybe because Goh catching mew is just that hype?
One usually shoves the unneeded, unimportant boxes at the back of the closet.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
If that was the case, why not have PM before the M8? Maybe because Goh catching mew is just that hype?

You must be joking.

When Ash won almost all the world reacted to it saying that it was about time

If Goh catches Mew you know what they will say?

"Who the f*** is this guy?"

santiagus

And yet none of those people watch the anime anymore. While Goh fans do.

Oh boy another one with delusions.... Thank god this will not last

Half the people who watch the anime now hates Goh's guts (Me included) .

Zweilous

Go-ing for Gold
Regarding the timing, I feel that they had the PWC conclude before first, so that people would be talking positively about Pokemon right before their next big release. The hype for Ash was real, and it drowned out a lot of talk about leaks and negativity surrounding the game. It doesn't matter if people don't watch the anime or buy the games; they're adding to the word of mouth. And I love Goh, he is probably my favorite companion at this point. But he wouldn't have provided the same amount of worldwide hype as a character who had been around for nearly 30 years.

ShuckFam

Imagine if it’s this…

Celebrating Satoshi’s victory, Professor Okido holds a celebration party at his lab with all of Satoshi’s friends and Pokémon attending. After talking to Kasumi and Takeshi, Satoshi is still unsure on what to do next, until he and Serena talk alone…?
Not going to happen, Serena won't get a speaking role in the anime again.

More likely to happen: Ash and Gary go fishing near some pond in Pallet and discuss their goals. Both are kind of bummed out that they have achieved the things they wanted to achieve and wonder what's next for them. Ash throws his Misty lure into the pond and he quickly reels something in but it's actually Misty, who was planning to surprise Ash by attending his celebration party but lost the Ash locket she keeps in pocket. When Ash asks her what she lost, she gets all tsundere and blushes, before grabbing him by the hand and dragging him back to Pallet.

Misty's appearance washes Ash's blues away and he has an inner monologue. Something vague, like: 'Misty, to me, you're...'. Gary is left by the pond and is still depressed btw.

Pteranodonte

Not going to happen, Serena won't get a speaking role in the anime again.

More likely to happen: Ash and Gary go fishing near some pond in Pallet and discuss their goals. Both are kind of bummed out that they have achieved the things they wanted to achieve and wonder what's next for them. Ash throws his Misty lure into the pond and he quickly reels something in but it's actually Misty, who was planning to surprise Ash by attending his celebration party but lost the Ash locket she keeps in pocket. When Ash asks her what she lost, she gets all tsundere and blushes, before grabbing him by the hand and dragging him back to Pallet.

Misty's appearance washes Ash's blues away and he has an inner monologue. Something vague, like: 'Misty, to me, you're...'. Gary is left by the pond and is still depressed btw.
Then the Gyarados that tried to eat Ash in the first episode appears and finally eats Ash. The end.

santiagus

Agreed, the people who still watch the anime matter more than mouthbreathers who read Ash won on Twitter

If you quit the anime at any point, you don't deserve to even see this moment imho

Anyways Mew and Goh's relationship > Pikachu vs Charizard

Oh dear I almost end up agreeing with you and then you blew it up with your Huge case of Gohitis.

Durrendal

Agreed, the people who still watch the anime matter more than mouthbreathers who read Ash won on Twitter

If you quit the anime at any point, you don't deserve to even see this moment imho

Anyways Mew and Goh's relationship > Pikachu vs Charizard
Mew and Goh's relationship is of an incel psychopath towards a girl who showed him kindness at some times.

Obsessed freak who would be at home in a 'You' season perhaps.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
WHAT!?! You think this boring ass filler mess deserves 4 freaking episodes?? Jesus I know people like the guy but come on. If even one of Goh's pokemon uses a new move or evolves I'll be flabbergasted lol. There is absolutely nothing that can happen here except close to an hour or just dialog to justify 4 episodes of Mew hide and seek.

Exactly. Project Mew doesn’t warrant more than 2 episodes. Didn’t even warrant 2 but here we are.

ShuckFam

What if Ash sees the Ho-Oh he saw on his first day as a trainer and Goh catches it? That would be pretty cool, right? Then Goh challenges Ash to a 3 vs 3, Mew/Suicune/Ho-Oh vs Ash's Pikachu, Infernape and Sceptile.

Status
Not open for further replies.