• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 9th: PM2019 135 - Pokémon! I Am Glad I Got To Meet You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durrendal

I was just joking, says the poster who is neck deep into Poe’s Law territory.
I wasn't talking about me joking. I was talking about the cultural property destruction joke by another poster.

I'm not expecting Goh fans to have the tools to understand more intricate, as you have pointed out, verging on Poe's Law stuff, but holy cow they're managing to surprise me at every downward spiralling turn.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
They need something to hype up what is essentially after story sort of episodes. Goh and his arcs are a parasite piggybacking Ash's legacy. This is just more of the same.
Stop quoting me please when it comes to Goh, I don't want to hear more of your deranged opinions of him
Regarding the timing, I feel that they had the PWC conclude before first, so that people would be talking positively about Pokemon right before their next big release. The hype for Ash was real, and it drowned out a lot of talk about leaks and negativity surrounding the game. It doesn't matter if people don't watch the anime or buy the games; they're adding to the word of mouth. And I love Goh, he is probably my favorite companion at this point. But he wouldn't have provided the same amount of worldwide hype as a character who had been around for nearly 30 years.
Thank you! Pokemon hype this month really has been unreal
Mew and Goh's relationship is of an incel psychopath towards a girl who showed him kindness at some times.

Obsessed freak who would be at home in a 'You' season perhaps.
Why are Pokemon fans such freaks?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Still can't see how someone could genuinely see one episode trending for a few days taking away the hype from an entire video game (that just had 10 million units sold in 3 days, the highest in Nintendo history) but sure. There was equal talk about SV and Ash’s win on Twitter when the final episode of Ash vs Leon came out.

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
Mew and Goh's relationship is of an incel psychopath towards a girl who showed him kindness at some times.

You are so ****ing weird Jesus Christ

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Sometimes I wonder if this board is a fever dream because people don't understand metaphor, similies and what have you. They also don't get obvious jokes.
Your jokes fucking suck. Your arguments are nonsensical and shallow. Your comments are nothing but a cesspool of hatred and disdain for a 10-year old fictional kid. Let's face it: you're either a genuine Goh hater who unironically believes the crap they spout (seek help), or you're a troll fishing for attention because this is the most attention you can get in life (seek help). Neither scenario makes you look good, in fact, both scenarios make you look quite pathetic. I'm genuinely curious to see how far you're willing to go to keep up this clown behavior.

I honestly, sincerely, implore you to look deep within yourself and ask yourself "what is wrong with me?". Please.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!

I thought there was a rule against calling characters psychopaths or was that on Bulbagarden?

Where are the mods, anyway? I never seem them around. And they STILL haven't accepted or rejected my name change request.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I thought there was a rule against calling characters psychopaths or was that on Bulbagarden?

Where are the mods, anyway? I never seem them around. And they STILL haven't accepted or rejected my name change request.

That was on Bulba.

Here, we have a shortage of mods who moderate the forums. The ones that do have lives outside of here. We’re stretched too thin and the human garbage know that. It took quite some time to get someone with a Serena-Meyer sex scene in the profile and signature off of here for that reason.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Goh is the worse thing that happened to this anime, a flat character, boring, stupid, selfish, unoriginal, waste of time,Supercalifragilisticexpialidobnoxius.

But not an incel.

I declare you idiot of the month.

Ryker101

Yeah I remember seeing that when I used bgmf. That escalated so much. Can’t believe I had to debate on why this 10 year old wasn’t actually a psychopath. Poacher was common as well, especially during the Suicune ep. The mods literally put out a PSA about respecting other people’s opinions and not conducting flame wars

Also if any mods see this accept my request please, at least just let me do it myself lol

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Yeah I remember seeing that when I used bgmf. That escalated so much. Can’t believe I had to debate on why this 10 year old wasn’t actually a psychopath.
Honestly the worst part is that psychopathy is a genuine medical condition and has a really strictly defined checklist and Goh doesn't really tick any of the boxes.

But you know who does check most of the boxes? Ferris Bueller.

Here's the list for anyone interested:

STICKTOPIA

WHAT!?! You think this boring ass filler mess deserves 4 freaking episodes?? Jesus I know people like the guy but come on. If even one of Goh's pokemon uses a new move or evolves I'll be flabbergasted lol. There is absolutely nothing that can happen here except close to an hour or just dialog to justify 4 episodes of Mew hide and seek.
WHAT!?! You think this boring ass filler mess deserves 4 freaking episodes?? Jesus I know people like the guy but come on. If even one of Goh's pokemon uses a new move or evolves I'll be flabbergasted lol. There is absolutely nothing that can happen here except close to an hour or just dialog to justify 4 episodes of Mew hide and seek.
Yea as if the guy didn’t get a lot of episodes revolving around him lol. He even robbed the Chloe episode with Erica lmao

BobbbidyBob

I don’t know what an incel is....is it worth knowing?

Status
Not open for further replies.